Chapter 5 Army/Autobot's Meeting Mikaela

The Army/Autobot's Meet Mikaela For The First Time.

& The Autobot's See LaserBeak Leave The Base Finally & Says *Finally He's Gone & He Was So Annoying To Deal With & Wait What About Sam! & We Should Go Check On Him* & The Autobot's Walk In The Base Then See's The Army Pointing Their Guns At Them & Say *Wait Before You Shoot & It's Us Don't Worry We're Not The Deceptacon's I Promise* & The Army All Lower Their Weapon's Almost Instantly & Says *We Are So So Sorry Autobot's We Didn't Mean To Do That & We Just Thought It Was The Deceptacon's Trying To Break In Hehe*

& The Autobot's Say *It's Okay Our Human Allies & That Mean's That You We're On Guard & That You Guy's Want To Keep Sam Safe & So Good Job* & The Army Say's *Thank You For The Nice Comment Autobot's* Then The Autobot's Say *Like We Said & Your Welcome Army* The Army/Autobot's Say Quickly *Uhh Nurse Laura Is Sammy Okay Now?* Nurse Laura Says *Well Yes But!* The Army/Autobot's Say *But What Nurse Laura & What's Wrong With Sam??* Nurse Laura Says *Well I Put Bandages On Him To Stop The Bleeding!*

& The Army/Autobot's Say *Wait What!!* So Nurse Laura Says *I'll Bring Him Out Finally & So You Can See Him* They Say *Really Okay Thank You Laura* So She Nod's Then Goes & Bring's Sam Out & Says *Sorry But I Have To Go To Work Now Bye Everyone* They Say *Oh Okay Thank You For Helping Sam & Stay Safe Nurse Laura* She Says *I Will Thank You Bye* They Say *Bye* She Then Leave's The Base So Sam Say's *I'm So Very Very Sorry That I Got Hurt & That I Yelled At You Then Left This Is All My Fault* They Say *What! Sam No It's Not You're Fault At All*

Then Sam Start's Crying & Bumblebee Pick's His Lover Up & Hold's A Crying Sam In His Hands Then The Army/Autobot's Look At Each Other & Say *Sam's Cries Sound So Broken & It Actually Hurt's To Hear Them!* Then Bee Sit's Down On The Ground & Cuddles Sam In His Arms Just Then Sam Say's *Uhh Do You Guy's Still Love Me?!* So They Say *Wait What & Of Course We Still Love You Sam & You're Our Bestie/Bother/Boyfriend/Son Okay & Never Think That We Don't Love You Anymore!* So Sam Say's *Oh Okay Sorry!! Please Don't Hurt Me*

So Then Bee Says *Baby/Sam We're Not Gonna Hurt You I Promise & It's Okay Sam We Would Never Hurt You Because We All Love You* So Sam Look's Up With Tear's In His Eyes & Bee Look's Sad Because His Lover Look's So Broken/Damaged So He Gently Grab's Sam's Chin & Then Very Very Slowly Kisses Him On The Lips & Sammy Is Shocked But Kisses Back Lovingly So Bee Wipe's Sam's Tear's Streaming Down His Face Away Then Break's The Kiss & Cuddle's Him Saying *Sam I Love You So Much & I Don't Ever Want To Lose You Ever Okay Please Don't Leave Me!*

& So Sam Say's *Bee/Love It's Fine Okay I Promise To Never Leave You Behind K Either Of You! Do You Understand Me!* So Everyone Says *We Know Sam & We'll Protect You Better Okay?!* So Sam Feeling A Bit Better Say's *I Know & Same Goes To You Guy's I'll Also Protect Everyone From The Deceptacon's* So They Say *Yep & Same Goes For You Sammy* & Sam Say's *Hey I Sense Another Autobot Here & No I'm Not Talking About Arcee* They Say *What Do You Mean Sam?* & Sam Say's To Lennox *Lennox Can You Come Here Please?*

& Lennox Walk's Over To Sam & Say's *What's Up Bestie/Bother Sam!* So Sam Says *Lennox Can You Give Me You're Hand Please* & Lennox Says *Uhh Why Sam?* & He Say's *Please Just Trust Me Okay* & Lennox Give's Sam His Hand & Bam Lennox's Appearance Change's Instantly & Looks Exactly Like Sam & Says *Bother/Lennox Is That You* & He Nod's & Hug's Sam Crying Saying *I'm So So Sorry I Couldn't Find/Save You & Please Forgive* & Then He Says *I Forgive You Bother & It Wasn't Your Fault!* & Optimus Walk's Forward Then Hug's Both His Children.

Pretend Sam/Lennox's Sword Is Blue/Red Ok & Prime Says *I'm Glad I Have My Family Back* Just Then Mikaela Walk's In The Base & Says *Sam/Lennox What Are You Doing Hugging Those Monster's?? & Come Over Here So I Can Protect You Guy's & Let My Besti...

& Prime Says *I'm Glad I Have My Family Back* Just Then Mikaela Walk's In The Base & Says *Sam/Lennox What Are You Doing Hugging Those Monster's?? & Come Over Here So I Can Protect You Guy's & Let My Bestie/Bother's Go Now!* & They Look Over To See Mikaela Standing By The Door & See Her Holding A Gun To The Autobot's Heads & The Army Quickly Pointes Their Guns At Mikaela & Lennox/Sam Prime Get In Between The Army & Mikaela Then Says *No Stop Please & Don't Hurt Her She's Innocent & Please Everyone Put Your Weapons Away Now!!*

The Army Says *Not In Tell That Girl Put's Her Weapon Away Lennox/Sam Okay* So Then Lennox/Sam Prime Says *Mikaela Please Put Your Gun Away & None Want's To Fight* She Says *But Lennox/Sam There Are Talking Robot's!!* Both Say *Yes We'll Explain Everything But You Have To Put Your Weapon's Away Ok Trust Us!!* She Then Sighs & Put's Her Weapon Away In Her Back Pocket & Says *Sorry Army/Autobot's I Just Thought They We're In Danger Please Forgive Me!!* The Army All Put Their Guns Away & Say *It's Okay Don't Worry & We Forgive You!*

& Then Lennox/Sam Says *Is Everyone Calm Now?* So They Say *Yep We Are!!* They Both Say *Thank God!* So Mikaela Says *Uhh Is Anyone Gonna Explain To Me What The Heck Happened?!* Sam Explains What Happened In His Life & So After The Explanation She Says *Wow Really & I'm So Very Very Happy For You Lennox/Sam & I'm Glad You Found You're True Family/Lover's* The Army/Autobot's Say *Wait How Come We Never Saw Mikaela & Sam?!* & He Says *Uhh Well A Month Before I Met The Autobot's I Sent Her Away*

So They Say *Wait What? & Sam Why Would You Do That!* & Sam Say's *Because My Fake Human Step Parents Threatened To Kill Mikaela & Her Dad So To Protect Them & I Sent Her/Her Father Away So They Would Be Safe From Them & Just Think Of It As A Vacation* She Says *Oh Sam!* He Says *Yeah What's Wrong* Mikaela Says *My Dad Said To Say Thank You For Protecting Us*

1050 Words For Chapter 5