Chapter 16 Optimus Memory's Of How He Lost Elita/Sam Prime

So Optimus's Memory Of How He Lost Elita/Sam/Lennox On Cybertron's War With The Deceptacon's.

So Optimus In His Head Say's *How Did It Come To This! & Sam/Lennox My Son's Must Be Afraid Right Now Without Their Father To Guide Them! & What About The Autobot's How Are They Doing Right Now With The News Of My Sacrifice To Save/Protect Sam?! Are They Mad At Me For Leaving Them Without A Leader & I Would Understand If They Are Mad/Angry At Me?! & What About The Deceptacon's Did They Hurt Sam Or Did He Get Away Safety?! & That's What I Would Like To Know?! I Just Wish Elita Was Here!*

Just Then Optimus See's A White Light In Front Of Him & Walk's Towards It Then Opens His Eyes After A Few Second's & Is Shocked To See His Wife & His Two Son's Then Say's Shakily *H-How Is She Alive?! I Really Don't Understand?!* So Optimus Says *H-How Am I Back On Cybertron?! & How Is Elita Alive She Died Year's Ago?! This Has To Be A Dream?!* So Memory Elita Says *Optimus Isn't That Good Names For Our Son's?!* Then Prime Say's *Eh?! W-What?!* So Elita Says *I Said Isn't That Good Names For Our Son?!* Then Prime Says *Oh?! Yeah They Are Good Names?! Wait What Are There Names Again?!*

So Elita Say's *There Names Are Sam/Lennox Prime?! I Know It's Early To Name Our Son's But There Only An Hour Old?! Do You Like Their Names I Came Up With?!* Then Prime Says Staring At His Son's *Yes I Do?! Their Perfect Names For Our Boy's?!* So Elita Say's *Hey What's Wrong?! Why Are You Crying My Love?!* Then Prime Says *Eh?! What Do You Mean?! I'm Fine I Was Just Worried You Wouldn't Make It Threw The Pregnancy That's All?!* So Elita Say's *Hey Love You Don't Need To Worry About Me?! See I'm Fine?! But Do You Mind Holding Them So I Can Rest Please?!*

Then Optimus Says *Yes Sure I Don't Mind Holding My Two Son's?!* So He Picks Them Both Up Saying To Them *Hi Nice To Meet You Sam/Lennox Prime?! You're Mother Is Having A Little Rest Right Now?! So Let's Leave Her To Sleep For A Little Bit Okay My Son's?!* So Sam/Lennox Say's *D-D-Dad?!* Then Optimus Says Happily *Yes It's Me?! You're Dad?! I'm So Proud Of You Saying Your First Word's?!* So Sam/Lennox Say's *D-Dad?! Is Our Mom Okay?!* Then Optimus Says *Yes My Son's She'll Be Okay?! Just Give Her A Few Day's To Rest Okay?!*

So Optimus Put's Them Both In Their Beds To Sleep Then Goes To Elita Sits Beside Her Bed & Hold's Her Hand As She Sleep's & Says To Himself *H-H-How Is This Possible?! Elita Died When Megatron Betrayed Us?!* So Elita Say's *Hey Thank You For Putting Them Into Bed For Me?! I Couldn't Have Done This Without Your Help My Love?!* Then Optimus Looks At Her Crying Saying *I Can't Do This Without You Elita?! I'm Not A Good Father I Can Barely Protect My Allies/Son's From The Deceptacon's?! I'm Sorry I Couldn't Protect You That Day?!*

So Elita Says *I Know How Hard It Is Without Me There Beside You?! But No Matter What Happens I'll Always Love You Optimus?!* Please Stop Blaming Yourself For What Happened On Cybertron Okay?! No Matter What I'll Always Beside You To Guide You Okay?!* Then Optimus Says *I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm So Sorry Elita?!* So Elita Says *I Know You Are! But It's Not You're Fault Okay Do You Understand Me!* Then Optimus Say's *Yeah I Understand Elita! All Of This Happened Because I Couldn't Protect/Save You In Time!*

So Then Elita Say's *Eh?! What's That Bright Light Coming Towards Us Optimus My Love* Then Optimus Walk's Towards The Window & Sees A Missile Coming Towards The Tower & So Grab's Elita & Yell's *Elita Love Get Down Hurry?!* But Right When Optimus Does That The Missile Hit's The Tower Making Both Of Them Get Blown Away & After A Few Second's Optimus Wake's Up Coughing & Says *Elita/Love Where Are You?!* Then Look's In Front Of Him & Sees Her On The Ground & Yell's *No No Elita/Love Are You Okay Wake Up?!*

So Elita Says *Optimus?! What Happened?!* Then Optimus Says *Oh Thank God You're Ok?!* & A Missile Hit Our Tower?!* So Elita Says *Optimus Our Kid's Are They Okay?!* Then Optimus Says *Oh No?! Come On Get Up We Have To Get Out Of Here?!* So Both Of Them Grab's Their Children & Run's Towards The Escape Pod's?! Then The Rest Of The Autobot's Show Up Saying *Oh My God Are You Two Are?!* So Both Of Them Nod Then Explain's What Happened To Their Home?! & The Autobot's Say *So Megatron Has Betrayed Us Right?!*

So They All Hear Megatron/His Allies Coming Towards Them?! & Optimus/Autobot's Say *Elita Get Them Out Of Here Now?!* Then Elita Says *I'm Sorry My Son's Please Forgive Me Goodbye?!* So She Sends Them To Earth But Before She Can She Hear's Her Sister Voice & Saying *Die Sam/Lennox Prime?!* & Sees Her Sister Coming Towards Them Then *Wait Don't Please Their Innocent?!* & Block's Her Sister's Attack Throwing Her Away & Elita Then Hits The Send Off Button So Clara Says *Sister Why Did You Do That?!*

Then Elita Says *Obviously To Save My Kid's?! Why Are You Doing This Sister?! I Love You Sister Please?!* So Clara Say's *You Can Die!* After The Fight Between The Sister's & After Clara Ripping Out Her Sister's Spark Then After Optimus Killing Clara & Optimus Hold's Elita In His Arms Crying Saying *Elita Love Your Gonna Be Fine I Promise! Please Don't Leave Me I'm Sorry I Couldn't Make It On Time!* So Elita Says *It's Okay My Love! I'm Sorry I Couldn't Defeat Her I Was To Weak!* Then Optimus Say's *No No Please!*

So Elita Says *Optimus My Love! & Please Find Our Kid's!* Then Optimus Say's *No No Please!* So Elita Say's *Promise Me!* Then Optimus Says *I-I Promise Elita!* So Elita Say's *Thank You My Love!* Then Elita Heart Stop's Beating & Her Eyes Close Then Optimus Hold's Her Body Closer To Him Crying Out In Pain.

1050 Words For Chapter 16