The First Flowers - Chapter 12/The Class Preparations

The whole atmosphere at the prestigious school of the country, the Heaven Moon Academy can be described as clamorous, because of the incoming Academy Festival.

After the chaotic class meeting of 2nd Year-1st Class, the whole class are now currently busy in preparing their class booth for the upcoming Academy Festival. The whole class decided to have a "Royal Themed Maid Café". Wherein, the students who will be appointed as waiters and waitresses will wear a costume to look like an Imperial Princes and Imperial Princesses.

Each of the students of 2nd Year-1st Class had different responsibilities ongoing right now. Some of the students are responsible for designing and cutting the materials to be used for their class booth, some are responsible for buying the materials, while the remaining students are responsible for being the waiters and waitresses or simply put, maids.

Currently, Hannah and Daniel were leading the practice of their classmates on how to be a presentable and experienced waiter and waitresses.

"Ah... I don't want to do it anymore. I'm very tired already. Can we take a break?" pitifully said by Kate as she looked towards Hannah and Daniel with tears in her eyes.

"We just only started practicing 30 minutes ago and you're already tired? Serves you right, for not sleeping properly." Harrumphed by Christine.

"Uhm... even if you say that to intimidate me... It really doesn't work, Christine." Said by Kate as she look Christine from up to down.

Christine Fritillaria, the cold and calm best friend of Kate Chrysanthemum and Hannah Felicia. She's wearing a purple colored princess dress with ribbons, with a matching purple colored doll shoes. Her hair quietly resting in her shoulders. She is like a flower that blooms underneath the summer solstice sky.

Christine's expression can't be explain as she examined herself. Looking through this, Kate, Daniel, and Hannah giggled. When suddenly, they hear a gasp of amazement.

The four of them look towards the sound. Standing at the door of their classroom, a boy with short wavy white hair was looking towards Christine. His blue eyes started to sparkle as he continued to look towards the flustered Christine.

Kurt Larkspur, he is a 1st Year High School Student of the academy. He had a cheerful personality resulting him having a lot of friends.

"Hey, Senior Daniel! Sorry for the intrusion! I came to visit you just to know what your class will do in the upcoming academy festival." Said by Kurt as he retracted his gaze from Christine, giving her a sigh of relief. Kurt entered the classroom and approached Daniel.

"Oh! Our class decided to do a maid café, and the theme that the class decided is "Royal Princess and Royal Princes." Replied by Daniel towards this cheerful friend of his.

"Ah... Kate, Christine, and Hannah. This my best friend, Kurt Larkspur. A 1st Year student. Also, Kurt, this is Kate Chrysanthemum, this is Christine Fritillaria and this is Hannah Felicia." said by Daniel with a smile on his face as he introduce Kurt towards the three girls.

"Eh... I didn't know that you had best friend, Daniel. Well... Yahoo! I'm Kate Chrysanthemum, please to meet you, my dear junior Kurt!" enthusiastically said by Kate while also waving towards Kurt."

"Hello, Kurt. I want to thank you again from your help last time. I'm Hannah Felicia. Please to meet you!" said by Hannah with a sweet smile on her face.

"Hello! Senior Kate and Senior Hannah! Please to meet both of you! Also, you didn't need to thank me Senior Hannah, it's just a small matter." Said by Kurt with a shy smile on his face while scratching the back of his head.

"Ah... I'm gonna go change first. Excuse me." rapidly interrupted by Christine as she left in big strides.

Kate, Hannah and Daniel look towards the departing back of Christine, perplexed. As this is the first time that Christine talk like that.