The Second Flowers - Chapter 1/A Love at First Sight

Snuggling inside the comfort of his blanket, a youth with short wavy white coloured hair, blue eyes that sparkling like the stars in the starry night sky was chatting someone with his phone.

"Sorry about yesterday. That was certainly abrupt and I scared you. I'm really sorry."

"Sure. I'm sorry for running away."

"Don't sweat it!"

"I'm really sorry."

The youth heaved a sigh as he read the reply. He sat up slowly from his bed. He yawned as he goes to the bathroom to take a bath as today was the final day of school year before a two month vacation.

Kurt Larkspur, a 3rd Year Middle School Student from Heaven Moon Academy. Yesterday he confessed his feelings that is within him for a long time to the person he likes. But, what happened after that was beyond his imagination.

Yesterday...

Kurt Larkspur quietly waited at the stairs near the room of the Arts Club. He invited someone to meet him at the stairs. The person whom he likes to be precise. She's a member of the Arts Club of Heaven Moon Academy's High School Department. Indeed, the person he likes was older than him.

As Kurt waited, he suddenly heard footsteps approaching him. There he saw the person he is waiting for.

Long blonde hair that is currently tied into two braids, round eyeglasses that covers that sparkling eyes, she's wearing the exclusive uniform of Heaven Moon Academy's High School Department. Looking at her from afar, you can say that she is the one who is supposed to be quiet and gentle in the class.

"Uhm... I... I'm so sorry... I'm quite late because of my club activities...uhm... what do you want to talk about?"

The quiet girl in front of Kurt said softly.

Listening to her talking softly like a big sister taking care of her younger brother, his heart can't help but skipped a beat. He stands straight before taking a bow and offers his right hand towards her.

"I like you! Please go out with me!"

Shouted by Kurt towards the person standing before him with red face because of embarrassment and nervousness.

He stared nervously towards the person whom face expressing shock on what Kurt said. He thought he was about to have her answer when suddenly, he saw her take a step back before she speedily ran off upstairs making him dumbfounded.

"Eh? What Happened?"

Kurt Larkspur had a wry smile to himself as he reminisce on what happened yesterday. He was walking towards the train station that will take him towards his school, Heaven Moon Academy.

Heaven Moon Academy was the most prestigious school in the whole country. With its top-notch professors and instructors, high-quality facilities, and great reputation, it became the dream school of every single youth in the country.

Today was the final day of the school year, which means the final day of Kurt being a Middle School Student.

In no time, he arrived at the academy earlier than what he expected. Today, he just need to attend the closing ceremony which will happened in the Auditorium of the Academy which signifies the end and start of another chapter of his school life.

As he walks towards the auditorium, he turned his gaze into a building near the wide school field of the Academy. It's the building where the clubrooms of clubs of the High School Department is situated.