| four |

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Haeyun's pov

Haeyun's pov

I've arrived at my house in Gyeongju few hours ago and I'm still staying in my bedroom as I don't have any intention to go out for a moment.

It's just I can't adapt well in this house. I can't denied the fact that this house is quite large and the view of the village is also too beautiful. Even though it's located in village area but the vibes was totally different from the previous house in Seoul.

Maybe it's a great idea for me to recover my mind and soul back. Away from everyone is quite good and therapeutic to me. I just can feel calm for a few moments as there's no one here can trigger me. I feel safe after all.

Knock knock !

I've heard a knocking sound from the outside that cause me to get up from my bed. Even if I don't want to but I must . Laziness is filling my body right now but I don't have choice.

I twist the door's knob and a person who stood infront of me is Mr Yoon. The elder man smiles to me before giving me something. A box ?

My face slowly frown as I don't have foggiest idea what's a thing inside it and I just keep quite instead .

"It's your father's gift for you. He should give this to you before you came here but as he was totally busy and rushed for a meeting today, so he forgot to hand you this. You can open it later, Miss Haeyun. "He said and leave me after handing me the box.

I bring the box inside after close the door. It's light and not heavy at all.

•••

A necklace? Why did my father gave me this small necklace for all of sudden. It's disturbing my thought as well.

What's make me more curious is

"Wear it when you need it . "

-Your father

Just, what is actually he's talking about ? I heave a weighty breath before putting necklace back to its original place. Leave it in my drawer.

Why I need to think about it when he know that I'm not type of person who likely to wear this kind of thing or what I can say, I'm not into jewelry actually.

But then, my eyes are looking around this spacious room. It have large space and I just realised that the room is just painted in black and white. The furnitures are look so expensive and antique as well I just remember father was a type of person who personally like to collect antique things.

Not my business but the motives of the furnitures are totally different and attractive

Not my business but the motives of the furnitures are totally different and attractive. It's really beautiful. I'm guessed father bought this things over 10 million won. No doubt as he's rich and good enough in making money .

Once again I sigh. Just thought this life getting more hard for me to move on. Traumatised by all the things and I don't why I can be this weak. It's not me , anyway but I don't have choice when people start to hate me for no great idea. Jealousy can ruin people.

I'm quite disappointed in myself as I'm not brave enough to face all of them. It's just them happily destroying me infront of everyone else. Not deny it but, everyone knew how much people envy of me. Jealous of something that they can work even harder if they know it in the first place but then pushing other down just to show their stupid protest. For real, it's wasting time !

Take a short nap would not filling my first day of living here and it's better for me to look around the house. I know it's my first time come here even though Mr Yoon had inform me that my father already had this house a long time ago. Typically , it was a present from my ancestors for my father.

Even it's sound so old ,but the renovations are really impressive. Might have some changes as have few features of the house getting broken and old due to seasons that occurred every year.

I'm stepping out from my bedroom after a few hours and walk to the upstairs or the last room in this house. The attic.

Mr Yoon also had informed me that my father used the attic room just for his study room

Mr Yoon also had informed me that my father used the attic room just for his study room. It's calm and peace living in there. Guess I'm should did the same thing too. Let the attic room to be my study room instead.

This room also looks spacious and a little bit more warm than others room. But, I can see few spiderweb on the corner of the room and dusty table along with wooden racks. Maybe , the housemaid skip this room for cleaning works.

Exploring around the room let me more excited that I shouldn't be . Father left many of his books and I can see thee's too many history books. He's like history ? For real ? I'm doubting him anyway.

I nod my head slightly and my hand gradually wipe the fine the dust away frm the surface of the table as I can use this room for my study. It's cozy and the large window infront of my study table can let me to see the beautiful sky at day and those shining stars and mon at night. Close to nature , honestly.

But, I don't care as long as I can ring back my old self or change myself to be someone else.

𓆩four𓆪

-I've just got my English paper yesterday and the result was really disappointing meㅇㅅㅇ noticed why my grammar and tenses are always wrong 😌 remind that I'm not good in English and I'm writing this story just for fun. ㅜㅡㅜ. Please don't judge me °ㅇ°