| fourteen |

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Haeyun walked slowly while fixing her garment. The outside of the school getting darker and it's obviously 6 pm. Good to her that the lighting of the school were good to shone off.

Haeyun sighed a heavy breath as she was too lonely even after moving to new school. She thought of moving new school would be the best choice for her to change her new life and even start everything from beginning but seemed like nothing change. See . She even walked alone after going back from school. 

It's only few metres away from the school gate but Haeyun truly sure that she could  heard someone following her from behind. Maybe the lighting of the small valley were dimmer but she could heard the footsteps of that person.

As she was getting fret , she slowly made her stride getting faster. This was her first time being like this. This thing never happened to her after few weeks moving there.

As Haeyun could heard the person kept on getting closer, she decided to run. Honest to say, she was out of breath to run but as she don't want be a victim, she should run until home. She needed to arrive at home no matter what. While she was running, her thought kept on regretting that she should ask Mr Yoon to take her instead after school time is finished.

She also regretted to not followed Mr Yoon advices to be careful even it's still day as kidnapped problems kept on happening in their town.

But ,mostly she sured that the girls were always be the victim and she also heard that the carcass of the victims also hard to be identified as its seemed to be out of blood. It just like someone dried their bodies up until  there's no single drop of blood left. Hearing that sounded scarier even it's not happening to her but she needed to be careful.

However ,good luck on that day was not by her side. As Haeyun ran , she stumbled over a big rock and caused her to fall down.

She groaned in pain as both of her knees were hurting and injured. She hissed as soon as her hands cover the knees.

Plus, she could not able to run anymore as the person who ran after her was stand casually infront of her.

"You shouldn't run away Seon Haeyun  ,"he said sarcastically and put both of his arms in the pocket.

"What do you want , Lee Heeseung ?" She asked him back and what she got was a small teasing chuckled.

"Relax.. relax.. " He said and stretch his hands to help the girl to get up.

Haeyun who still suspicious of his action just stared coldly and didn't even took his hand.

"Hurry up. Before I left you here. This place is full with ghost. They probably will come out after 7. " He said casually and still waited for Haeyun. 

Haeyun  , who didn't have any choice , force herself to take  Heeseung's hand and got up. She slowly stood as she couldn't balance her body due to the injured knees.

"I don't think you should do that to me again. Your action scared me and I hate being chased by someone else. Especially in the dark. "She grumbled  in annoyance and fixed her dirty clothes.

"Well, I'm sorry for that but I didn't mean it too. I don't know you might scared of that. " He said.

Haeyun rolled her eyes and walked pass by Heeseung.  Left the guy hanging there.

"Hey.. " Heeseung called out her name and followed her from behind.

"Hey.."

"What ? "