Welcome to your fate, end of the line

《WARNINGS: thinking down on ones self, mapulation, starving, child mistreatment, murder/blood/guns, very unhealthy relationship (not wilbur)》

It's been 2 weeks since he was abandoned by his family. He was currently spending time with Diana, who was teaching him more about his gutiar. It was a rainy Thursday night and Wilbur could feel the tension in the air. He had ignored it, it was nothing. It's all gonna be fine. He was fine in the moment, so enjoy i-

"Wilbur, buddy, can we talk?" Simion asked, sitting down next to Diana and across from Wilbur. 

Wilbur looked at Diana and then Simion. He slowly nodded his head. Oh, prime, he was going to regret this, wasn't he? Diana put her hand on Wilburs and Simions, it was soft yet frim. (It reminded him a lot like Phil's.)

"Me, and Diana, are going to be moving," Simion explains slowly. Wilbur felt his frown increase.

"Like-like to a different house?..." 

"No, Wil. We're moving back to England, back to our hometown." 

Wilbur stared at them, his eyes wide. England? "Do-...do I have to move too..?" 

Diana shook her head. "No, you don't Wil. You're going to stay here, and are going to go to a different foster family." Diana paused and sighed. "I know this may be scary for you, and strange with all the changes but your a good kid. You can get though this."

Wilbur sniffed. "'M not a good enough kid.... if I got abonaded.."

Wilbur could feel the pitting stars as he bowed his head, tears filling his eyes. He wasn't gonna cry. Nope, not him. He wouldn't cry over stupid things. (Like Tommy had said, he was a big man, and big men don't cry!...(but Tommy wasn't here anymore, was he?))

"Wilbur.." Diana said softly, cupping Wilburs cheeks and lifting up his head. "Don't say that, your wonderful. Your family is the wrong and don't ever think otherwise." 

Wilbur's bottom lip trembled and tears gathered in his eyes. Diana and Simion engulfed him in a hug. It was....warm, like how Wilburs mom used to hug him. It was different from Phil's. He wanted to be hugged like this all the time. 

He didn't want them to leave yet...

{1 week later}

Wilbur was scared. Really scared. He was going to be meeting his new foster parents. Diana and Simion had left. (Part of him was angry, so angry. Why did everyone have to leave him?)

Mrs. Puffy knocked on the door, the house looked nice enough. It was an old white house, with a gray roof and windows were wide open. A tall woman opened the door with a smile. (Wilbur felt like the smile was a little too much. A little too big.) She had short black hair with bangs and wore a bright red dress that kinda hurt his eyes. Her eyes were a dark black. 

"Hello, aren't you a cute thing?" The woman cooed, bending down. "My names Penny."

Wilbur tired to not scrunch his nose at the smell of her perfume, it didn't smell like Diana's or Puffy's or his teacher so it was a strange feeling to him. It smelled like what he sometimes saw the older kids and adults do. (It wasn't perfume Wilbur later realized, it was the faint smell of cigarettes.)

"Hi," Wilbur said nervously, wanting to hide behind Puffy's legs. He hesitated before adding, "Hi, Penny."

"Me and Mrs. Puffy have to finish the paper work, ok? You can go explore the house, your room is the one upstairs." Penny said, standing up and moving out of the doorway, widening the gap from the outside and the inside of the house.