Wilbur Soot's Allegations

If you haven't heard, recently Shubble has come out and stated that Wilbur abused her in a past relationship. 

My heart goes out to Shubble, and she is so brave for speaking up against him. 

I don't have any social media like Tiktok, Twitter, Snapchat, Discord, etc, but I have heard, and seen everything about it from a IRL friend, and one on Wattpad. 

Not only that, but Wilbur has such a shitty apology. 

(You can find out more about this on Youtube, Twitter, and other places)

As of this, I am discounting the book. I doubt anyone will wish to read this in the future, but I still will not delete it. (Unless you want me too?)

Even if the abuse was false, Wilburs response is awful. This has been happening over the last 2-3 days, so apologies for not getting this out sooner.

I don't think I'll be writing anymore, as DSMP (all I've written about) I left the fandom a long time ago. (but I still read the books that are updating that are written by friends) Of course, this isn't certain, but I don't really know what to write about for other fandoms. 

School's been kicking my ass, mostly math, and I've been working on a Webtoon I started, experiencing with other art styles because of how INCONSTANT mine is. So that's fun, especially since I actually have the whole plot set up this time. 

Thank you for listening  (・∀・)