Chapter 1

TO THE READER WHO IS JUST TRYING THEIR BEST EVERYDAY

♡♡♡

"Mr. Hamada this is the last time that I am granting your request. Please, stop moving out of your dorm."

Mr. Song, our dean sighs as he hands me a paper that consists of my new dorm information and room key. To be honest, I cannot blame him even if I want to, I know he is so tired of me complaining about my roommates ever since I started college, even I, was too tired to go to him just to beg him to exchange dorms. But, he doesn't have the right to blame me either. He is not the person who suffered living in one room with horrible people so many times.

One of those were a drunkard roommate who not just once but multiple times tried to took advantage of me just because he was drunk, and quote and unquote thought I looked like his ex. And oh, I also had experienced to live with a roommate that looked so normal at first but then months later the weirdo tried to strangle me while I'm sleeping because according to him, he could not resist how pretty my neck is. Like, what the actual fuck?

In my almost three years of living with so many weird and pure asshole roommates, I can say that, that last incident terrified me so much that I had to temporarily live with my distant cousin even if he is thirty minutes away from the university. You could say I've had enough, and I was really traumatized.

I had lots of bad experience from almost all of the dorms I have stayed in for the last two years and it's all purely because of my roommates. It's not even me being just a sensitive bitch or something. Heck, I didn't have a problem at first living with that drunkard asshole and even with that weird guy, or to those clean freaks and weirdos I had experience to be my roommates, my security was just being in the line that I almost beg on my knees to Mr. Song to move out.

I realized I totally zoned out so I look at Mr. Song with a sheepish smile, I really don't like this man at all but this is not the right time to be a jerk, he's considerate enough towards me to grant my another request to move out of my previous dorm.

"Sir, isn't it possible for you to just give me a nice and you know, not a drunkard or a possible killer human being in the making so the two of us can finally stop stressing over this moving out of dorm everytime? No?"

Mr. Song gave me a tired look.

Bitch I should be the one giving you that right now.

"I was just kidding sir, but you know if it's possible I'll gladly accept it."

I forced a smile to look like I am enjoying talking with him even though all I want to do was to lash out on him for being such an asshole to me all the time.

"The dorm that you'll be moving in right now is way different from your previous dorms, I am not expecting much anything from you but please Mr. Hamada, stop being a nuisance and be a man for once."

Man I was shocked, the old hag gave me a smug look, clicks his tongue and went back to his office leaving me dumbfounded just like that. Me? A nuisance? Did he really think that after all this time I'm just making things up?

I look again to where Mr. Song disappeared and gave him the F sign out of irritation and probably stress because of my current situation.

Okay people before you all judge me, first of all I'm not a jerk, but it doesn't mean I cannot be if it's called for. You see, Mr. Song never gave me the benefit of the doubt. Whenever I came to him and asked for help about my roommates he would always gave me some excuses that him and I both know was all bullshit, he would sometimes tell me that they were probably just playing some pranks and that I was just overreacting. I was almost harassed by a roommate and he still thinks I'm being sensitive. I mean, I wouldn't waste my time asking for help all the time if I was overreacting, I may not excell academically but I am not fucking stupid.