Chapter 6

TO THE READER WHO HOPES FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE

♡♡♡

Jun and I were so busy in our own conversation that we almost forgot we have companions, not until we both feel two pairs of eyes gazing heavily at us. We both looked at Athena and my roommate and they were looking at us like Jun and I were on a date and they are third and fourth wheel. I think Jun sensed it too coz he awkwardly cough making the two snap their gazes towards us.

"I was worried about Arthur earlier because he might feel out of place when you get here but I didn't realize that it was actually me who will be out of place." Athena said while pointing at her self and I mentally scoff. Jun ignored her and look at my roommate.

"Bro you should spend your time more in the dorm so Arthur has companion there. You already know that being alone in there makes you lonely sometimes."

I want to smack Jun in the head for saying that, it's not like my roommate's fault I felt lonely in the dorm sometimes. I take a glance in my roommate, he was raising a single eyebrow towards Jun and I already knew what he's going to say.

"Me? He's not my responsibility tho. No offense to my roommate but I don't care if he feels lonely in the dorm. It's his choice to stay there anyway."

I almost facepalm myself after he said that. Of course he has a point, but I don't want to pretend I didn't slightly got hurt when he said he doesn't care about me.

You were literally staring at him like a creep last week while he's sleeping and you're expecting for him to care for you? Bitch are you still okay?
My mind scolded me and I shut him off immediately. I don't need more negativity from my other self.

"I didn't said you----" Jun was cut off when Athena suddenly slammed her hands on the table and looked at us bewildered. Seriously though, what is wrong with this girl and her habit to slam her hands on the table?

"Hold the fuck up, what do you mean Kevin must spend his time more in dorm? Did you mean you and Kevin are roommates?! Seriously?!"

Athena looks at me and was waiting for me to answer. I sensed Jun was about speak up again for me but I tap his hand beside me signalling him to stop. Bitch I can speak up for myself.

"Uh yes, apparently." I said as dry as Sahara desert.

"Oh wow, and you didn't tell me? The fact that you are my friend and they are my friends and you still didn't tell me? What else do you hide from me huh?"

BITCH WHAT???

"Okay first of all Ariana, I didn't know Jun and Kevin were your friends. Yes we're already friends since first year college, and in those years that you were talking about your childhood friend and this friend you had in middle school you never tell me their names nor you ever introduce them to me. So why is it my fault now that I didn't tell you? How the fuck would I know that they are your friends if this is the first time you properly introduce them to me?! And you heard Jun, my roommate rarely stay in the dorm so I barely know him and you know what's funny? This is the first time I knew about his name. So I should say STOP BEING SO FUCKING SENSITIVE AND DRAMATIC BECAUSE GUESS WHAT?! THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU ALONE!"

Boy I explode. By the time I said all of that, I was panting. I can see Jun from the corner of my eye totally shocked, like he couldn't believe I have the potential to say those things, which I myself, couldn't believe also. But my roommate, bitch his lips was slightly curled upwards like he was pleased that I just slander her childhood friend. Huh, so he's one of those people who loves drama.