School Carnival

It was almost time for the school carnival, which means the 3-week break is almost over. Baiboon and his friends were almost done building their dunk tank in Kamol's warehouse. Kim and Khom were helping. Khom and Baiboon's relationship has gotten better since the incident from a week ago. They decided to be friends. Kim was still keeping an eye on Khom as he has not exactly forgiven him yet. Top is still trying to get Baiboon to talk about what happened, but like his boyfriend's family, Baiboon is tight lipped.

Olm, Mina, Lita, Darian, and Ray are all at the warehouse today putting the finishing touches on the dunk tank with Baiboon. They have all agreed to take turns being dunked. It is fair and Baiboon is excited as he has never gotten to experience this type of thing before. Khom walks over and gives the kids some drinks and snacks while telling them they did a good job on the tank. He also tells them that Lop and Ruj will take it to the school tomorrow and set it up for them.

Olm: Baiboon, this is great. Our section is going to be better than Longchens.

Lita: Yeah, we have been trying to outdo him since like forever.

Baiboon: How come no one gets along with him.

Darian: He thinks he is better than everyone else because his dad is some big shot.

Ray: Yeah, but when Kimhan Theerapanyakul brought you to school, he was put in his place. You should have seen the look on his face. It was priceless.

Lita: Of course, we could care less who you are connected to. You are our friend. We wish would have met you sooner.

Baiboon: Awe, thanks guys. I appreciate you guys too.

Lop walks over and asks the kids if they need to do anything else on the tank and they reply no. Olm says they should go to the movies as the new marvel movie is out and he would like to see it. Baiboon looks at Khom as if to ask if he could go. Khom tells the kids to text their parents and ask if it is all right if they go to the movies. Baiboon pulls out his phone and sends a message to Kamol. He gets a reply almost immediately. "Yeah, go enjoy the movie with your friends." Baiboon shows the message to Khom, and he tells Lop to get the tickets and order drinks and popcorn for everyone. Of course, Khom knew the other kids' parents would not have problem with it since saying no would be like saying no to a Theerapanyakul. Baiboon has no idea what Kimhan taking him to school did, but that is all right because these kids seem to like him for who he is and who he has connections with.

Lop, Kim, and Khom take the kids to the movie place. The kids are excited as they got special seats that will move during action scenes and even recline back. The friends all look at each other and cannot wait until the movie starts. Khom makes everyone turn off their phones and Lop passes out the drinks and popcorn. The movie starts the kids enjoy it. After the movie, the kids' parents are there to pick them up and thank Khom for keeping an eye on them and taking them to the movies. Baiboon tells them all goodbye and that he would see them tomorrow afternoon when the carnival starts.

Lop and Kim drive back to the mansion, while Khom and Baiboon go back together. Baiboon cannot quit talking about the movie and how cool it was and how he jumped when his seat moved at the first action scene. Khom smiled as he listened to him. He was happy that Baiboon was happy. When they got back to the mansion, Baiboon went to his house and started playing with Fluffy while Khom went and did some work for Kamol.

The next day.

Ruj and Lop got the dunk tank set up for the carnival. Baiboon was enjoying himself. He drew the straw with the number 3, so he was the third person in the tank. He knew he was going to spend time in the water because it seemed that all of Kamol's bodyguards were there. As he was walking around, he got cotton candy, lemonade, and French fries. He even road the Ferris wheel that was set up. He was having a wonderful time. Soon it was his turn at the dunk tank.