One

Hey y'all my name is Alisha and I'm 16. I'm at my mom's house right now and I have my friends over. There names are Trey, my best friend Lay, and,
Kirie but we call him Ki. Y'all we finna head to the mountains for the end of Christmas break. Mama isn't coming on this trip, she trust Trey because he is 18.

I know y'all like why am I hanging out with a 18 year old but it's because of my brother he was around him a lot then they fell out, I decided to stay friends with him though.

Also my boyfriend Jamar is coming Y'ALL I'M SO EXCITED.! My boyfriend is 17 by the way anyways, my mom's name is Gloria. Now back to reality, Mama we bout to leave. I yell. She says ok. Love y'all be safe.

We say you too. Now we in the car listening to tonight by summer walker then I hear Trey say nah I wanna listen to Brainstorming by Hunxho.

So then I turn it on, by the way we have an eight hour drive and it's going on 10 am so I grab my air pods and fall asleep. 4 hours later. Wake up, Trey says. So I wake up.

Trey snatches my phone. I yell at him" Trey give me my damn phone for I beat yo ass. He says nah get it first. Mind you it's just me and him in the car. I get on top of him to try to get my phone but he doesn't let me.

I get up and see My boyfriend and my best friend kissing when I tell you I'm on the hot's. Kirie rode by him self so I told Trey to drive off so he did and I blocked both of them. Then I sat in the front and cried my self to sleep. I wake up then I see we got 2 hours left.

Trey see's that I'm up, he says you good.? I say yea I guess, but I want some food. Trey says, well you woke up in time, so we arrived at Chick-fil-a.

COUPLE HOURS LATER. We made it to the cabin, It was just me and Trey for right now me and him just chillin. So that's just the run down on wsp.

Trey POV
Mamas I want you to cook me some food. Why can't you cook you know how to. She said. My hands run down my face. Cause yo fine ass can cook so you should.

But nigga I dont want too so why the fuck you trynna make me. She said. Well damn be like dat den. I went in my room of the cabin. By the way y'all this shit nice asf like y'all all the rooms big as hell.

Y'all imma wait like a year till I ask Lisha to be my girl cause right now its kinda fresh that her heart is broke so imma try my best to make her feel happy and she didn't tell y'all but we bsf and I know that me and her brother was like bros but I was feeling her sense we was kids and now she single.

I can tell when she catch feelings now the way we look at each other it's like damn but that been my girl I just ain't eva showed that shit but I see her fine ass walking over here while I'm smoking my blunt and damnnn I'm high as hell im finnna kiss her ass fuck it. Wsg mamas. Hey boo.

Damn y'all she called a nigga boo yeah fasho this mine ong we ain't gotta post but as I told y'all imma wait im finna kiss ha rn. Im making eye contact and kisses her. Then the kissed got deepened now mind y'all she on top so yk what time it is.

Alisha POV
Y'all tell me why the fuck me and this nigga kissing and it feel so good like omg.
I always felt like I had love for Trey but I never acted on it. Now bitch im here when I tell you one day this nigga gone have my kids nah maybe but im jp.

FEW HOURS LATER. Y'all we fell asleep y'all should know what happen but im finna get up and cook this nigga food cause he not finna piss me the fuck off bout no got damn food like nigga im hungry too. When I tell y'all this nigga can cook.

But anyways lemme cook before he get mad. 30 min later.Good morning mamas. Trey said. Hey boo. Yo food ready. Thank you mamas. How was your sleep. I ask. It was good I had a great sleep.

This is such a short chapter next one is going to be  longer but I hope you guys enjoy this 🤭. Next chapter is going to be everywhere but drama is coming soon!