Four

Alisha Pov
Y'all I'm going to this nice bnb I just bought. I catch a flight in the morning. Luckily I had me an emergency bag in the back of my trackhawk.

As of rn I'm moving to Texas. Yea Ik y'all like why I'm moving down there but my grandma lives there and she said I could come. I haven't told my ma yet doe.

I'm very close with my grandma and not only that this can be time we spend tg. I am going to switch schools doe cause I just can't deal with Atl it's too much.

My brother called me which is funny cause I just left the trap 😂 but aye it is what it is. He gon ask me wyd like boii. If anything he called me cause I blocked Trey and Trey trynna processes that I rlly blocked him.

Which I had the right to because fuck you thought I was a sex toy nigga please you better gon fuck on chipotle girl cause I'm not the one. *Birth Giver🤰🏾/ Mama❤️ calling answer it?* I say answer it.

Hey mama- girl don't you piss me the fuck off why it say you on the other side of town close to the airport like you finna leave. ALISHA DESTINY WILLMEN I'm not play- *Hangs up*.

I love my mother I rlly do but ion have time for her to be telling me what's best for me. I have made this decision and I stand by it. I'm tired of people fucking me over just for the sake of it.

Lord I wish my dad was here. He would've said baby girl daddy loves you and you're 16 but I would've did that too in your situation.

My dad was in the game while I was so young he died when I was 10 and my brother was 15. I cried like fuck I still do but damn I wish my dad could show me the way.

My brother took care of us for 2 years which I was grateful for but now I'm ready to get on with my life. I've already called my grandma and told her when I'm 18 I'll have me an apt so she can have her house to her self but I did say I would visit her.

I honestly think that I need an apt rn but I wanna wait till I graduate. I planned for me to graduate in Atl as y'all can see that's not going to be the case. Honestly I'm moving because I don't wanna be somewhere I'm not wanted.

Yes I am loved but I just don't wanna be around all of the shit in Atlanta. It's a lot of grimy bitches that want your spot. I'm not saying that they aren't nun in Houston but what I am saying is I know plenty in atl which I prefer just to get a fresh start.

But I've made to this lil 2 level bnb which is nice ash. Imma go ahead settle and do my hygiene and wtv the hell else I gotta do. I've had a long day. It's been a crazy first part of the year but imma make it at some point.

After I finish my hygiene I get in the bed cause for some reason I'm not hungry. Btw I turned my lo off when I was on the phone with my ma cause I was at a stop light, which was abt 15 more minutes from where I am.

Ik yall wondering how I get in but thank god it was a key under the mat. I also ended up parking my car in the garage sense my car is some what very well known. But I'm finally finna go sleep after this long ass day 🤦🏾‍♀️.

Trey's Pov*
Nam on of em gotta man nam one of em gotta plan nam one of em fucking wit chu nam one of em drive a Benz. Blasted through Trey's apt as he kept calling Lisha over and over while it kept going to voicemail.

He ended calling Armani but she didn't answer too. Which to him that ment Alisha rlly blocked him and Armani could've been busy handling there child.

Which his child couldn't have been older than two years old with him being seventeen when all of this happened.

Unfortunately he ended up blocking his baby mama because he found out his daughter wasn't his. Which was crazy to him because now she's 3 and he's just now finding this out.

But he knows for sure that Tyus is his son cause when he texted Armani for a picture he looked just like him. It was just like a copy and paste no doubt.

He rolled out his now 7th blunt and set it to the side as he grab his car keys to his brand new all black GT Mustang and headed out for a drive. As he drove his thoughts filled his head. He couldn't get over how he rlly fucked up something good he had going on.

His mama told him to nunca dejes atrás a una buena chica por otra hija porque ella nunca será la misma ( Never leave a good girl behind for another girl son cause she will never be the same).

That played on repeat as he pulled into The Willmens residence. Hey ma where's Alisha bout 2hrs ago I texted Jayla and she said she didn't know where Alisha was and I rlly want to talk with her.

I'm sorry son but I tried talking to Alisha and she hung up on me which is not like her. Mrs. Willmen discussed. You made this bed son now you have to lay in it. I will tell you this she is somewhere by the airport.

You have a chance to talk to her. You can stay here tn sense we live bout 30 minutes away from there. Wtv you did to Alisha you owe her an apology. To my knowledge she has tuned everyone out.

But son get some rest you have a huge day tomorrow please don't upset her even more cause that will pour the gasoline into the fire. Hopefully she is going to come back home tomorrow idk why she's at the airport. Mrs. Willmen states.

Trey walks upstairs and rubs his hands down his face as he listens to Lose My Mind by PND.
He turns on the shower and lets the water run down his back.

30 Minutes Later

After trey finishes his hygiene he went to scroll on tt to fall straight asleep.

Y'all this chapter ion even know. But how do y'all feel about Alisha moving to HTX? Trey's "Baby mama"? Even with him spending the night a Alisha's mamas house do you think he still gonna go to the airport?🤷🏾‍♀️