Eleven

Alisha's Pov
Alisha had just gotten up as she looked at her phone it was 12pm, she seen that Trey was gone and she was thinkin like why he left without saying nun. She knew that it was just closure but like damn she felt as if he could've at least said something.

She felt like she needed to call Darrius but then again she didn't want to because she felt like it wasn't the right time so she ended up texting him.

Darrius🖤- Hey hyd I'm sorry dat I ain't call yesterday but I was so busy and I was just trynna figure things out but I ain't wanna call late when I was tired so I just fell asleep

Beautiful💜- It's coo ma I'm just glad you texted me I know you had a long ass day so I wasn't tripping Ik imma see yo pretty face when you get back I do miss you doe

Darrius🖤- I missed you too I was actually thinking abt you☺️

Beautiful💜- Imma call later but I'm finna head  out with the twins for a lil while

Darrius🖤- Mk well I'll be ready to talk whenever you call

Notification- Darrius🖤 has hearted your message

As Alisha read the notification she went to Trey's contact and thought abt texting but she left it alone. She ended up going to take a shower to get her hygiene done and ready for the day. Her outfit was a nice white crop top with black ripped pants and her black and white 4s. She figured that she'd go simple.

After 2hrs of getting ready it was now 2:30 and she ended up texting Jayla hoping that she would text back because she really wanted to talk to her especially after what happened when she tired to talk her the other day.

Jayla🌷🌞- Hey I'm sorry for not letting you know that I was coming back or that I had left but I would like to talk to you in person no matter where it is so we can get an understanding and catch up

Alisha had turned off her phone as she grabbed her things to head to her mothers house she already texted her while she was getting ready well she told Siri to do it but yea.

Alisha's mind was pretty clear she didn't know how her mom would act only because she walked in with a attitude when she didn't know everything that was going on so hopefully her ma won't go off.

She had just arrived to the residence and she seen her brothers and mothers car. She was kinda happy it was just them. She didn't want nobody else around while she talked to them.

She unlocked the door and said hey but nobody responded. Ma I missed u how was your da- Alisha Destiny Willmen you ever come in my house like you did that day it's gon be a problem.

You had no right to do that to that girl and Trey because you don't know the full story. I get that you 16 ok but you made the decision to leave and you have to stick with that.

Ion care who around or what's being said or what has been presented in front of you you can't get out of character just because you feel like you trynna make a point or just wanna be heard when ain't nobody really did nun.

Yes I missed you but I wanted to let yk that that wasn't right for you to just come in my house the way you did. I love you daughter I truly do but I've taught you way better than that.

Not only that but Jayla told me that you lied to her, there was no reason for that my child you could've told her the real. She's been with you sense the 7th grade and this is how you treated her. Hell you treated everyone like you didn't give not one fuck.

The same way I told Trey the real is the same way imma tell you the real. You can't feel like you can just leave people that you trust without saying nun and then pop up angry like you were right, you lucky I let you go to the airport and get into that plane. I seen how hurt you were and hey I get it. I just needed you to see reality.