5 |five|

no one's POV

no one's POV

"rise and shine ladies!" the familar voice of mj's sister shouts as she enters the girls' dorm.

sora wakes up with a startle as she is the closest to the door when minha starts yelling for them to wake up.

"iseul, eunha... wake up." iseul nudges the two girls, trying to wake them up from their slumber.

both groan and swat at sora's attempts— annoying the barely functioning sora herself.

"hey!" she shouts with her groggy sleep voice.

each of the snoozing girls awake at the class president's angry tone.

"i'm awake! i'm awake..." hyerin sits up with her hair like a bird's nest.

"babes... you look like shit." eunha tells hyerin, earning a glare from said girl.

"of course! anyone would look like shit when they get two hours of sleep!" hyerin whines. "this bed is giving me some serious back pain."

"enough chatting privates." minha's stern voice speaks from the front of the room.

"training starts today. get your helmets, vests, and rifles ready. you've got five minutes or you'll be running laps for each minute you're late." she smirks, barely holding in her chuckles as she sees the five girls' terrified expressions.

each one of them hops up from their beds and race to get ready— none of them wanting to go through a 'leg day'.

meanwhile, in the boys' dorm, the nine of them waddle and dally around with no care in the world. swiping their fingers through their hair and calling it a day.

at the four minute mark, both the guys and girls sling their rifles on their shoulders and leave their dorms at essentially the same times.

with sleepy eyes, minjoo is the last to jog out of the room, following the rest of them closely.

from across her, an equally sleepy eyed jaemin giges her a soft smile.

the two of them, with their newly established acquaintanceship, fist bump.

"let's do this!— fighting!!" jaemin shouts out earning whoops and hollers from the rest of the group.

————

*training routine is as shown in the video; this is from youtube (i don't own it)— its from episode 2 of DAS*

"welcome to your first training as privates of squadron four.