Forgive❔

I decided that mia is not gonna be a model and that shes in a band with her bsf Amara, And her 2 other friends called Samantha, And Keo ill show them at the end😭
———————————————————————————

It was the next day. Tom has texted me if we can talk about our relationship we we're gonna talk at his house. I was kinda scared of what he was gonna say but i decided to go i went to my bathroom and washed my face Amara was still sleeping so i decided to grab a cup of water and i went to her room and poured it on her "MIA WTF" i was laugh. "WAKE UP ITS 2:30" i said and Amara stuck the middle finger at me. I then went to my desk and put light makeup and i did my hair. After i finished with my hair i went to my closet and picked out some clothes.

 After i finished with my hair i went to my closet and picked out some clothes

The fit.

I told Amara everything. "Welp good luck Love you stay safe" she said kissing my cheek. I decided to walk since i needed some time to freshen up. I grabbed my headphones and put them on listening to Lovers Rock. (Imagine it exist in 2005) I was walking and finally reached his house i knocked and bill opened the door. "HIII MIA" he said giving me a big hug. "HIII BILL I MISSED YOU" I said smiling at him. "Do you know where tom is" i asked bill. "Oh hes in his room" bill said. I walked upstairs taking off my headphones and put them in my bag i took a deep breathe in and walked in. He was on his balcony and he turned around "MIA" he said running towards me giving me a hug. I can say that i still missed his hugs a lot. "Here sit down on my bed" I did what he said and he sat next to me "Tom" He looked at me confused "yes mia" I breathed in and asked "Are we still together" I looked down as i said that. "Well if you want too i wanted to say im sorry i was so dumb and i was drunk. Im really sorry mia. I love you so much only you no one else i want to stay with you forever. Please mia forgive me" he said sniffling. I looked at him "Are you crying Tommy" I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back "I forgive you" i said to him and then pulled him into a kiss. We smiled at eachother "Well i have to leave Amara and i are gonna go to the fair. "I don't wanna bug but can i come pleaseeeee" He asked me. "Sure but bring bill for Amara" He pulled me into another hug. I smiled at him i told bill bye and told him about the fair then i left. I opened the door to the my house Samantha was in the room with her bf Keo. And Amara was on call with bill i went upstairs to my room and yelled to everyone "WERE GOING TO THE FAIR SO HURRY UP AND CHANGE." Samantha and keo were like my parents they are 18 and they take care of me and Amara since were 16. I changed fits and fixed my makeup.

 I changed fits and fixed my makeup

The fit.

I didn't want to be cold so i went to my closet and was going thru all my jackets then i found one that Tom gave me when i was 15. I put it on and fixed my hair Amara then came in "What happened to knocking" i said. "Sorryyyyyy" she said. "Why do you smell like cologne" she asked me. "Oh uh-". "OMG MIA ARE YOU USING TOMS JACKET" she said screaming. "Yes now stop screaming" i said slapping the back of her heard. She flipped me off and closed me door and went to Samantha and Keo. I got up and got my money and everything i needed. "Well are you guys ready to leave" Said Samantha. We all nodded and we left to pick up Tom and Bill. Tom sat next to me and Amara and bill were all the way in the back. "You look Amazing and is that my jacket?" Tom asked me. I smiled at him and said "You look better and duh its your jacket who else" He smiled at me and gave me a soft kiss then put his arm around me. Then someone texted me and it was Amara i turned my head around to her and she mouthed Look at your phone. So i did.

Amara💋

A: Do you think bill likes me.

M: Yeah by the way he looks at you he defs does.

A: can you ask him for me?

M: Rn?

A: Yes pleaseeeee🙏

M: Ill ask Tom to ask him alr.

A: Alr
Read at 6:24

I turned to Tom and told him everything he said sure and asked bill by text.
Toms pov

I went on my phone and texted bill.

Billy bill

T: Bill

B: What?

T: Do you like Amara?

B: Yeah i don't know if she likes me back i don't want to ruin our friendship.

T: She does go for it bro.

B: You sure?

T: yes im sure bill now ask her.

B: Ill ask her on the ferris wheel.

T: You better.

B: i will.
Read at 6:30

I told everything to mia and she squealed. Shes so pretty i don't know how i pulled her ngl. We then made it to the fair and she got out excited. We all went to pay and then we left to go on some rides.

A/n: This story is almost done. Maybe maybe not sure but ill probs do smut for the last chapter 🤦‍♀️ i suck at smut but ill see. Give me some ideas🙏

989 words