Class

Class Gilly's POV 

 As Jax and I walk into class, I groan inwardly. I hate the school part of school. I love the friends and most of the activities but I don't like the homework and tests part of school. At least my partner is Jax most of the time so that I don't have to do it with someone I barely know. It also gives us an actual excuse to hang out. I am so lucky to have him as my boyfriend and best friend. The last few times I've seen him was when we were studying about genie lamps. It really was interesting learning about the genies and all the rules they have to follow. As class starts, I start to run through our presentation in my head really fast.

 I look up and hear Professor Harlow say, "Gillian and Jaxon are going first." 

Jax and I both stand and walk to the front of the classroom. Jax grabs our poster and we stand together to give our presentation. It goes pretty smoothly and we decided that if anyone asked we just wanted to get a good grade on this project. 

As we finish up our report we answer a few questions like, "What is the probability you will find a genie lamp?" Or, "How many lamps are there?" and, "What makes those lamps so special?" 

Jax gives an estimated guess or just says, "I really don't know." 

Harlow just gives us the look and we both go back to our seats. "Up next," Harlow says, "is Jack and Hayley." 

As the rest of class goes by there are a few interesting topics about certain villains' wands or staffs and just some random magical things. I tune most of it out and just zone out. Then class ends and we all exit the classroom and head to wherever we want to spend the rest of the day. I head to the unicorn stables.

Jax's P.O.V 

 All during class Gilly was zoned out and I'm worried for no reason. I guess I have become even more protective of her now that she is my girlfriend. We haven't hung out in a few days and I really miss her. I know we worked on that project but I just want to hang out with her. I've been thinking about talking to her about coming clean and just dating each other.

A.N. Sorry for the late and small chapter. I have been extremely busy with the end of school and sports. I hope to update a little more often but I honestly have no idea what will happen. I will be starting a new book soon that is truly my own so I will be more focused on that. Thanks for reading!!!!