Chapter 9

I wasn't thing of posting another chapter but I got some sweet comment on the last thing I posted so I decided
Hey
What the heck lets at least finish the story
~~~~~

You were itching with excitement as you and Niall just left the apartment to go on your first date. He opened the door for you to get in. Once you were both in the car you drove off immediately.

There was a few awkward moments during the car ride where neither of you really said anything and the radio was on and Niall sang along to Justin Bieber which you loved because of his amazing voice.

"Did you see something...off about Harry before we left?" Niall turned the volume down on the radio and turned to face you. Was there anything weird about Harry?

"What do you mean by off?" He turned his attention back to the road.

"Well in a way, I'm not exactly sure. Something about him was different. When I saw you come down the stairs and we made eye contact for those breif seconds, from the corner of my eye I saw his knees shake. Almost as if he was about to fall. Do you think he's upset about the date?"

'Harry? Upset about me going on a date with Niall? To be honest I wouldn't think so..' You thought to yourself. Then your mind flashed back to this morning when he was crying. And him crying even harder when you hugged.

"No, maybe something was just bothering him at the moment." You looked out the window hoping he couldn't tell you were lying. After a few more mintues of driving you reached the under ground parking lot for the movie theater. Niall ran across the front of the car and opened the door for you.

"Niall I can open a door myself.." He smiled sweetly at you.

"As long as you're with me, you're going to be treated like royalty;Remember that." You playfully rolled your eyes as you walked hand in hand up the stairs to a big sign where all the movie tittles were. You scanned the sign while Niall took the advantage and scanned you from head to toe.

"Niall, you're staring." You said in a sing so g voice while still looking at the big sign. He blushed and looked away.

"By the way where did you get that bow?" You turned to Niall as you took the bow out of you hair.

"Oh... I've had it for a while... but I just never really put it on." You silently scolded yourself for lying again on a first date. He smiled at you then helped you put it back in your hair

"Well it makes you look beautiful, princess."

You blushed and giggled, "Princess?" He chuckled and nodded.

"Its hard to explain but to me you're like a princess." You felt your cheeks grow warmer and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you... My little snowflake."

He playfully smirked then questioned, "Snowflake?"

"Well I've been out with  a few guys, but you, you're one of a kind." You shrugged while explaining. He wrapped his arm around you sweetly then laughed before saying,
"You're so sweet." You both started walking hand in hand to the window to purchase your tickets and entered the theater where you were suddenly crowded by about 50 directioners.

They all started yelling random stuff like Niall I want to be the future Mrs Horan!"
"Ew it's (Name)! she's even fatter in person!!"
"Niall you're too good for her! Take me instead!!"
"Niall have my babies!" You thought the 'Future Mrs Horan' and 'Have my babies' remarks were pretty funny. Niall, however, looked at you and frowned.