Chapter 4

Okayyy so I'm not going to school today so Imma be writing this chapter under a nice blanket and a cup of warm milk :3

anyway enjoy~

----------

You felt a hand on you shoulder. You looked over your shoulder and saw;

Harry.

You stood up not wanting to talk to him. You wiped your tears from your eyes, and swiped his hand off your shoulder and said "This time you should be sorry."

You heard him call your name but you just ignored him and went upstairs to the bed room where the boys had taken Niall. You stood in front of the door staring at it for a bit, then knocked and heard Liam. 

"Harry go away. He's really hurt." 

"We both know I'd never let Harry up here after that." You heard Zayn say to Liam,

"Oh it's her, let her in." The doorknob slowly turned and Liam looked thorough the crack and say

"Promise you won't cry."

Terrified you agreed and were nervous about what you was about to see. Slowly the door opened. You walked in, your heart beating rapidly. Once inside Niall came in sight. He laid on the bed with his red check from being sore with his eye, he was shirtless and there was a red bruise on his stomach.

In shock, you brought your hand up to your mouth to prevent you from crying, screaming or anything that falls into those catagories.

You slowly made your way to his bed and threw your self to the side of the bed with your face buried into he blanket. He was unconscious for about 3 minutes. You heard the boys gasp but you didn't lift your head from the blanket.

You suddenly felt a hand stoking your hair. When you looked up you saw Niall weakly smiling at you as he said "H-hey beautiful." You happily returned a smile.

Your eyes filling up with tears of relief.

"Niall...don't don't say anything...Y-you're hurt." You told him.

He smiled slightly and replied "I'm never hurt when you're here."

You let out a breathy laugh and  kissed him on the check."You need to get your rest Niall. Go to sleep." His eyes fell shut. The boys were struggling in the background.

When you finally turned around you saw them struggling to keep Harry out of the room, you slowly stood up, furious at what Harry had done. He made eye contact with you and said

"(Name).. Can I please come in?" After thinking about it, you nodded. He slowly walked past Zayn and Liam turning to Niall.

He got on his knees, put his elbows on the bed with his face in his hands like when you found him with Eleanor. After a few minutes he stands up and turns to you.

"(Name)..... I-I'm sorry... I was overwhelmed with anger...I-" You didn't want to hear his excuses so you cut him off.

"You didn't just terribly hurt Niall physically, you hurt me, emotionally.I don't care how pissed you were, what you did wasn't the right wasy to settle this."

  You turned you head to the floor, not being able to bring yourself to look at him. He brought his index finger lifting your chin up to eye level.

"(Name)...Look at me." Harry pleaded. You had your eyes closed this entire time. You didn't want to look at him right now; You couldn't look at him..

When you opened your eyes you saw two orb like eyes staring into your (color) ones.  He opened his arms and wrapped them around you.   You placed your right hand on his chest forcing him away. Sure, you really needrd a hug, just not from him.