Chapter 5

Okay so since I already had everything written from the original I just need to copy and paste then edit all of it XD

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Now it looks even better on you." He said with a smile.

You pecked a kiss on Niall's check as a thank you. Harry passed you another small box with (Name) engraved on it. Excitedly you opened it and saw a a charm bracelet, there was a cat, a carrot, a turtle, a mirror, a four leaf clover and a heart.

"See each charm represents each one of us, the cats me, the carrots Louis, the turtle is Liam, the mirror is Zayn, the clover is Niall and the heart.... The heart is you"

Harry said the last part almost whispering, the thing is he was came next to your ear.

His breath was sending shivered down your spine. You blushed and pecked him on the cheek too. Everyone looked confused.

"It's not what it looks like I liked both of there presents equally." You explained while putting on the bracelet. You gave both of them a smile and promised, "I'll never take them off."

Liam then said "I already showed you the present from all of us up stairs." You nodded as Louis went up stairs to fetch the book. For the rest of the party you all sat in the living room flipping through all the pictures.

(Time skip to night time brought to you by Louis' carrots)

"Guys?"

"Yeah?" They all said in unison, and turned to you.

"Um..you know how we all share the flat?" You began awkwardly. They all nodded

"Um... I was wondering...if I could..you know..um move back into the girls room?" They all looked shocked, especially Zayn.

"You're part of the band, we all stay on one room. Why do you want to move back into the girls' room?" You could tell Zayn didn't want you to go. Both of you have had a bit of separation anxiety since you were younger.

"Well.." You rubbed you arms and turned to Harry and Niall who went back to getting ready for bed. Zayn turned his head to see where you were facing. He let out a sigh "Okay, you can go." You got most of your stuff and headed down the hall to the girls room.

"What did he say?" Eleanor seemed excited, as she was hopping up and down.

You nodded once and they all burst with joy. You all laughed, but your mind it kept replaying what had happened with the boys. It must've been obvious since Danielle asked

"Hey..are you okay?" You shook your head. "Dani... Was It that bad?" She looked confused "what do you mean?" You felt your eyes tearing up again as you turns away.

'Ugh why am I crying so much today... ' You thought. By the look in your eyes she could tell what you meant "Oh... It was..scary. I'd never seen Harry so mad.."

It's almost as if you are all a big family, but like normal families it's never perfect After a few moments of silence Perrie asked

"So what's this about a love triangle between you, Harry and Niall? Is it like a... Twilight thing?" You gave her a you're-kidding? look "Hahaha it's not a Twilight thing.... Well now that I think about it, it kinda is like a twilight thing. It's just... Complicated.."

*after half an hour later of explaining the situation*

"So that's about it." All the girls where tearing up. "Aww so it's like an endless love cycle?" Eleanor was holding back her tears as she asked. You shrugged not really knowing how to respond. Perrie sat on the other side of you,