Sweet Girl

* You and Taylor have just gotten married and y'all are on your honeymoon

* You and Taylor have just gotten married and y'all are on your honeymoon.. but it doesn't go as planned*

Taylor's POV

I feel the sun on my eyes and I open them slowly. My girl is sleeping next to me.

I roll over and kiss her cheek. Both of us naked.

She entangles us together. Feeling her body on mine is.. heavenly.

" Wake up y/n" I whisper and she groans softly. " Tay.. how can you expect me to even move after last night."

I chuckle. " So what you're telling me is.. you didn't like it? " I kiss her neck and she rubs my back.

" Oh I think you could tell that I enjoyed every bit of last night."

She grabs my face softly moving my lips to hers. She pulls away and looks me in the eyes. She smiles." I love you sweetheart." I say.

" I love you baby."

We get up and we get dressed. We are on a private island, we are going to the beach to have breakfast.

I watched as y/n got dressed, she's absolutely beautiful.

Your outfit

I try to match y/n and i think we look really cute!

Taylor's Outfit

We walk along the beach holding hands

We walk along the beach holding hands. We finally get to the restaurant, y/n made a reservation so we are seated immediately.

" This restaurant is so nice love! "

She smiles and hides her face. Y/n is so adorable.. after being together for 3 years she still gets flustered.

" Hi ladies! What can i get you started to drink?" The waitress asked us.

Your POV

We paid for the meal and started to walk towards the hotel to change, we want to go swimming with sharks!

" Hey excuse me?!" Someone yelled behind us. Taylor turned around letting go of my hand.

I turn around.

" Hey! Wow.. you really are Taylor Swift! " I girl said to us and I tried my best to not be annoyed.

Taylor smiled.

" In the flesh! It's nice to meet you but-"

" Oh my gosh! I love you so
much! You are like my everything! Can I take you to get a drink?" The girl said eyeing up Taylor.

" Uh.. " I say and the girl looks at me. She rolls her eyes at me and turns back to Taylor.

" Come on baby.. we can forget about miss rando." She said and tried to grab Taylor's hand.

I put my arm in front of Taylor.

" Sweetheart!"Taylor tries to stop me but I hold up my finger.

" Listen here you entitled, selfish, brat! Touch my WIFE.. and my words won't be the only thing flying. "

The girl scuffed and walked away.

I walk to the hotel leaving Taylor speechless.

" Y/n! Sweetie!" She says behind me but I just make my way to
our room.

I sit down on the couch and cross my arms and legs.

Taylor walks in. I turn my head not looking at her. " Y/n.. why are you upset at me? I had no idea that was was going to happen." Taylor sits nexts to me.

I don't say anything, I start to feel anxious so I bounce my leg.

" Sweet girl... look at me. "
I look at Taylor upset but still so in love.

" Calm down.. talk to me baby."

" I'm upset.." I whisper and Taylor nods. " Go on.."

" I feel like no one will ever take me as your wife seriously. I mean I know you do.. but what about the media?Your fans? It seems like I'm just one of your flings."

Taylor rubs my cheek. " You are my wife.. and I say that with pride. I love you dearly y/n. Please know that - and know that whatever happens.. you will never have to worry about me doubting us and our relationship."

I hug Taylor and she hold me tight.

" I'm sorry about that girl- she was certainly not a fan of mine."

I laugh," Tay, honey let's move on. I wanna continue this beautiful honeymoon."

We kiss and smile at one another. Truly the love of my life.