Wanna Bet?

* you and taylor have a bit of a fun bet*

Taylor's POV

" Babe! Come here please." I say and I hear fest running downstairs. "Yea honey?" Y/n says sweetly.

" You still coming to this red carpet even with me right?" I say and she smiles. " Yes of course." She says in a.. certain tone.

" So you are aware there is an after party?"

She nods with a smirk.

" What are you up to?" I smile and pull her down on my lap. " Oh nothing.." She says and hides her face in my neck.

" No tell me..!" I say and she takes a second. Y/n lifts up her head. " Ok.. with the dresses i have.. I think you won't be able to keep your hands off me."

I smile." Oh really? I think I can take up that challenge."

" Mmm.. Wanna bet?"

I laugh. This is the kind of dynamic and playfulness our relationships has. " Ok sweetie. I bet $250 that I can keep my hands off of you the entire night." I say and she raises an eyebrow. " I bet.. $450 that you will touch me at some point during the night."

We shake on it.

" I just need to know one thing.. what are your colors?"

" First dress, red, second.. black." She kisses me then gets off my lap. She winks at me and walks away swaying her hips.

* Red Carpet Event*

Y/n didn't let me see her all freaking day. She told me to meet her at this hotel at a certain time.

I look in the mirror one last time.. damn Tay Tay. I look so good!

Taylor's Outfit

As I go up the elevator I text my wife that I am on the way up

I get to her door and before I can even knock the door slings open. " Hi baby." Y/n says seductively and I can't help but lose my breath.

She was drop dead fucking gorgeous. Y/n looks hot as hell.

Your outfit

" H-Hi sweets

" H-Hi sweets." I stumbled looking at her. " Wow Tay! You look great, you clean up nicely.. as always."

I just wanna grab her and kiss her but I can't loose. I refuse.

We take the elevator down and I keep
looking at her from the corner of my eye. God is she sexy.

Your POV

We get to the event. Taylor steps out of the car and everyone goes wild.

I smile. I love that for her!

I get out and it goes quiet for a second. Everyone starts to yell and ask me what I am wearing. The attention is literally never on me.. it's a bit strange but empowering!

We pose for pictures and Taylor keeps staring at me. She obviously wants a piece of me but she's so stubborn.

Taylor's POV

The event is over and it's time to get ready for the After Party. 

Again.. y/n makes me get ready elsewhere. This is torture!!

I get ready and put on the best black outfit. It's cute, sexy and simple.

Taylor's Outfit

I wait outside for y/n, pressed upagainst my car

against my car. I have my head down on my phone." Hi honey.." I hear and I look up. My jaw dropped.

Your Outfit

" I got you a rose baby

" I got you a rose baby.." She takes the rose out from her cleavage. She hands it to me with out touching me.

I just keep looking at her. I feel
my cheeks heating up.

Usually y/n is the flustered one. But tonight.. it's different.

We drive to the After Party.

It's blasting music and fun lights all around.  Y/n grabs a drink and starts talking to people.

Usually I would do the same but I can't take my eyes off her.

I snap once I see her dancing and swinging her hips.

I grab her hips and bring her close to me. She spins around to look at me. " You loose. " She whispers in my ear.

" At this moment.. I don't care. Let's go home."

" And do what exactly?" She loves to
play this game. I chuckle.." Let's go home.. so I can rip off this sexy little dress of yours." I whispered in her ear and she hid her face.

I basically dragged her out of the party .. it's gonna be a long, hard night. You know .. since i "
lost "