I love you (Liuyunine)

Liuyu and Nine has been best friends since their trainee days in Chuang. As time goes by, their relationship is getting stronger as it is rare for them to be seen without on each other side. People often saw them doing errands, specially eating and shopping together.

This past few days, Nine notice that Liuyu somehow avoiding him. He doesn't response to his Line and doesn't initiate conversation to him when he is in their dorm. Nine already miss him but doesn't want to complain since Liuyu is also busy with his schedule.

Of course, Nine is a little bit sad but their leader has a lot of schedule so he doesn't want to complain.

In their previous interview, members are chaotic as they usually do. Talking, laughing and enjoying each other's company while having their interview.

Nine clearly remember that he utter 'I love you' to Liuyu but he seems to ignore it.

May be he did not heard it. But I think everyone heard it enough. He usually response to my I love you before.

Saying I love you become a habit to them and they always respond to it casually.

After eating their dinner, Liuyu is preparing to go to his room but Nine followed him.

"Are you going to sleep?" he ask him trying to sound casual.

Liuyu just nod and attempted to open the door in his room. Nine stopped him by also grabbing the hand of Liuyu that is holding the doorknob.

"Wait."

"Do you need anything?" avoiding to have an eye contact with him.

Nine is a little bit shocked. Why does he sound so cold? Doesn't he want to talk to me?

"N-nothing." he answered in a low tone. It feels like there were only limited voice that his throat could produce as he try to speak for more.

He doesn't use to see Liuyu treating him like that. He can't even stare in his eyes.

"Then, can I already enter my room? I believe I need to have my rest. I still have my work tomorrow."

Nine slowly let go of his hand and Liuyu quickly enter and slam his door. Nine being left alone in that corridor.

But I miss you.

"Just let him take his rest. You can still talk to him tomorrow." Bo yuan approach him as he still standing blankly in front of Liuyu's room.

"Yes gege." and he slowly walk away.

***

A few days later..

Liuyu woke-up late since it is his day off. He met Bo Yuan preparing for a meal in the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" Liuyu ask him. He rarely see Bo yuan in Dorm A since he is always busy taking care of the members in Dorm B.

"I want to cook something for you since you just have an occasional day off." He put the food he prepared in the table as Liuyu sit. Bo Yuan prepared an omelet and mushroom soup for him. "I have to make sure you will eat a proper meal on your break."

"Wow! Your such a caring person gege." he smiled brightly.

Bo yuan sit besides him.