Please! Notice me (Keyunine) Part 4

"Let's go to the mall for this day. I want to watch movie." Linmo ask Nine as they are putting their books inside their bags.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

Linmo thinking of the title of the movie. He want to watch that movie since he saw its trailer but he doesn't remember the title.

"Sorry but he can't go with you, Linmo." Keyu butt in as he show up behind them. "Nine is coming with me." he make sure the he is in a dominant tone.

"What?" Nine ask in confusion. "Why am I going with you?"

"Because there is something that we need to talk."

Nine frown. "I don't want to."

Linmo was shock to hear Nine's answer. He refuse Zhou Keyu. The love of his life.

"Really?" Keyu raised his eyebrow. "So you prefer being with Santa rather than with me?"

"How did Santa being involve with this?" he is confuse on the way Keyu is acting. He looks like annoyed at something.

"I saw you." he answer in a whisper. Just enough for Nine and Linmo to hear. "In the coffee shop, holding each other hand."

Even Linmo glared at him. "Really? Are you dating that Santa?" Linmo ask him in bewilderment.

"Are you following us?"

"Why do you sound so guilty?" there is a pain in Keyu's chest as he saw Nine's reaction.

Linmo doesn't know if he is hallucinating. But he could read through Keyu's eyes that he is hurting. He did not expect losing Nine would affect this much to him.

"I think you should really talk." Linmo said to Nine.

"Why are you saying that Linmo. Aren't you the one who said that I need to move on from him. Then, why are you changing your side now?"

"I am on your side Nine. If you want to move on from him I will support you. But for you to be able to do that, you first need to clear things with him. Avoiding your issue will not help you moving on."

"Move on?" Keyu smirk.

As if I let you. You should not stop loving me. You should not be loving someone else other than me.

"Keyu grabbed his hand and drag him as they walk home together.

"You know, you can let go of my hand now. I will not escape. This is the same direction of my way home." he said coldly.

"Let's buy croissant first before going home." Keyu offer him.

"I don't want to."

"Really? But you always buy croissant every Friday after school. On that bakery, isn't?" Keyu point out the bakery where he usually buy his favorite bread.

Nine gave a questioning look.

"I know Nine." he look directly at Nine's eyes. "I know everything about you."

"liar."

"You always buy strawberry milkshake and croissant at break time, you often buy croissant every Friday."

Nine is a little bit surprise but he did not show it to Keyu. "And so what? Also, I don't like croissant right now."

"Are you sure?"

Of course he is not sure. He wants to buy it but he also want to keep his pride. Keyu insisted of going to the bakery. Despite of Nine's resistant, he still bought his favorite bread for him.

"Let's go to my house first."

"No. I want to go home."

"I told you, we first need to talk."