one

Estelle never really knew what healthy love looked like. Her parents weren't the best example. Her father was a serial cheater and cheated 32 times, that Estelle knew of. Her mom left him when she was 5 years old. After that her mom never really settled in a relationship. She went from guy to guy trying to fill the void that her dad left. 

Estelle swore to herself that she wouldn't be like her mom. She would take the whole relationship scene slow and not rush into anything. 

Her first boyfriend was when she was 16 years old. He was a year younger than her. She was looking for someone to take things slow with and he wanted an older girl so they would be easier to sleep with. He sexually assaulted her one night at a party and Pierre found them before he could take it all the way. Pierre beat the boy up to the point where he almost got sent to the hospital and still to this day if you ask if he regrets it he will say no. 

Pierre was Estelle's saving grace. He looked after her like a brother. Him, being the youngest out of his siblings, never had someone to look out for like that. He showed her that someone could love and care for her. 

He was the one that introduced her to George Russell. 

They were never meant to be a thing. Pierre just wanted her to be acquainted with his mates, so whenever she came to a race she wouldn't be alone. He never expected them to get into a pretty serious relationship for a year. 

George Russell had a personality that Estelle had never seen before. She was used to men not treating her right or not caring about her. George did everything in his power to make sure she knew he cared for her. 

It was all going great, until George said I love you to her. At that moment Estelle couldn't breathe. Every time someone other than Pierre had said those words to her she had been hurt. Romantic love caused pain. That's all she ever knew. 

So, she spiraled. She broke up with him a few days after he said those three words to her. George was hurt and confused. Estelle had never really opened up to him about her past, therefore he had no options to choose from in his head to why she broke up with him. He thought she just genuinely didn't love him back and couldn't lead him on any longer. Something deep inside him told him that he was wrong and he missed an underlying problem that she was going through, but with no way to know he quickly brushed it off. 

Estelle met Gabriella not soon after her breakup with George. Gabriella was another artist in her label and they both became close after writing a song together. Gabriella was a stable female in Estelle's life. She was the girl that helped her write songs when she was sad. Held her hair back after a night at the club trying to kill her sadness. The one that called Pierre to tell him that Estelle was safe. 

estellegasly

liked by arthur_leclerc and 1,928,829 others

New Album Emails I Can't Send comes out June 2, 2023!!!

I put some of my favorite lyrics on here. I will post updates on Instagram so stay tuned!!!

charles_leclerc I would like to say I did in fact play the piano on two of her songs

estellegasly i was going to give you credit

charles_leclerc well i felt like i deserve it now

arthur_leclerc Can't wait to hear it!!

estellegasly <3

gabriellarusso I AM BEYOND PROUD OF YOU MIO CARO

estellegasly this wouldn't have happened without you mon chéri

pierregasly words can't explain how proud I am ❤

estellegasly merci ❤❤

user289 I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

user01 OMG SAME IM SO EXCITED

user9 the last song is definitely about George

useryourmom yeah but i wonder who the first one is about

view 872,278 other comments