CH ; 1 Unlucky girl

𝓜iyoung sighed, nails scratching against her oversized pink sweater

𝓜iyoung sighed, nails scratching against her oversized pink sweater. Leaning forward against the window looking over across the campus, laughter and talking in the background as her ears faded out. Forgetting about the broom in hand and Clorox wipes packet under her armpit. She was determined to do it, she felt confident, amazing in general. Turning towards Seol Hae, the brunette reapplying her lipgloss for the 5th time, not even paying attention as her arms carelessly swiped in circles against the desks wiping it. "Oy, Hae, do you think you can sweep this area for me?" Miyoung asked, talking to her friend casually.

"Aishhh, I always have to do everything for you!" Hae complained, snatching the broom out of her friends hand. Having a disgusting look on her face, Miyoung rolled her eyes, playfully tapping against her shoulder.

"Don't complain," she teased, kissing her lips than tapping the girls forehead making her groan and mumble incorrect things. Strolling out of the classroom, hallway lights a orange hue and students scattered around the building comfortably. It wasn't that hard to get out of the building and head towards the side of the schools campus, were her ex had to walk by to head to his next class.

How did she know that? Don't ask.

As she continued to walk through the the courtyard, the bell ringing as students started to jam through. Making it harder to tell who was who—well it wasn't that hard to tell with him because he was one of the tallest boys in the entire school but that's beside the point. She scooted through a few people, puffing out of frustration not seeing his tall frame yet.

She leaned against the thick white railing, crossing her arms looking down onto the ground out of boredom. Even tho it wouldn't help her spot him out. A pair of white sneakers came into her eyesight, tied into a bow with a bunny sticker at the side of there right foot.

She raised her head, a pearly smile on a familiar face. Sang Jae- Hwa. The girl was bubbly, and quite dumb. But her intentions where good. She had pretty waist length black hair and bangs, the girl kinda resembled Yumeko Jabami in that one freaky gambling anime. The two talked a lot, and sat next to each other at lunch occasionally.

Miyoung was two years older than the girl, she was 16 while Jae Hwa was 14. Miyoung felt the need to take her under her wing, since the younger girl was sexualized quite a lot and didn't know how to defend herself. So she felt like it was her responsibility as someone that was older to help her out, since nobody else was.

"Unnie you look so pretty with your hair like that!" The younger girl touched a small strand of her hair, motioning towards her haircut. Jae-Hwa was quite respectful, of course her being younger was a big reason but she looked up to Miyoung.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" Miyoung got straight to the point, bottom lip poking out and her eyes squinting giving her a suspicious look. Miyoung is a bold person in general, she is more attracted to the leader role in situations then a observer. Towards people she doesn't know she is a bit cold but still respectful, and doesn't let them know to much information about her. But— if your a good friend, her cold persona is switched off.