CH ; 2 teamwork?

𝓘mmediately the group swarmed them which questions such as, 'have you been bitten', or 'any cuts or wounds?'

𝓘mmediately the group swarmed them which questions such as, 'have you been bitten', or 'any cuts or wounds?'. It was understandable, nobody knew what they were being faced against. Everyone had their guard up and was cautious of anybody. If you were an adult you could get questioned as well, it was life or death. Miyoung rotated her arm, then her neck. "No cuts or bite marks." She informed them, speaking for Jae-Hwa as well since she was in pure shock from the events.

They all sighed of relief, which was once again understandable. "You guys must be in a different class," she said, there faces not familiar. Being the polite person she was she bowed her head just a bit, "Miyoung, nice to meet you all." She paused, "this is Jae-Hwa." She tapped her friends shoulder.

"Ah, I've heard of you before." The boy with the fluffy hair spoke, "Gyeong-su." He said his name, not returning the bow but she didn't mind. The boy hurrying back to the door closely keeping watch. Miyoung did wonder if it was good or bad things tho. Reminding herself once again that this wasn't the time nor place to think of rumors.

In meantime to make herself useful incase of anything that could come as a threat, she turned towards the back closet, opening it as cleaning supplies was in there. She grabbed a broom and mop. Feeling a sudden tap on her shoulder. It was Woo-jin, one of Su hyeoks good friends. The two had a friendly relationship, he sometimes asked her for help in mathematics and she gave him girl advice. Those things stopped when her and Su hyeok broke up, this is actually there first time talking in a few weeks.

"I...I'm glad your okay." His gesture had good intention, his mannerisms and tone awkward tho. Miyoung's eyebrows raised at that, cracking a small smile. It felt good to talk again even tho it was barely anything. Standing back up at her full height, looking up a bit.

"You jerk, you've been ignoring me." She balled up her fist lightly punching his shoulder, his mouth turning into a o shape about to make a excuse. But closing it, letting out a sigh of defeat knowing he's been caught. "I know, sorry." He thinned his lips giving her a apologetic look.

Lifting herself up on the tip of her feet, slinging her arm around his broad shoulder making his back hunch. "But I'm glad your alright to." Ruffling his hair, he groaned slapping away her hand. A smile on his face tho. It was weird that the situation brung some people together.

"Here, help me unravel the ends of all these brooms and mops." She ordered, sitting down on her knees so she could get up quickly. She looked up seeing that Jae-Hwa was slowly getting back to normal, by the door helping Gyeong-su keep look out. Looking back down as she spun the end of the broom till it came off, leaving the round edge.

"These will be used as a weapon?" He asked, yanking the mop off as it slapped against the wooden floors. Miyoung nodded, doing another broom as he watched, then copying her movements. "Yeah, when I watched  people kill them or try to there body's seemed squishy. So if you use enough force I guess it would be easy just to stab them." She said her observations, shrugging at the end. Sitting the wood down lifting up her thighs grabbing her sweater putting it back on. Buttoning back up the buttons.