CH ; 3 Pain doesnt rest

"𝓙ust close the door Gyeong-su," Su-hyeok whined, raising his arm at him as the boys led him towards the door

"𝓙ust close the door Gyeong-su," Su-hyeok whined, raising his arm at him as the boys led him towards the door. Miyoung sighed feeling rather exhausted from everything that had happened. From the test in the morning, till now. Way to many events had taken place. Her eyes scanned Su-hyeok, realizing that his hand was gripping her neck probably leaving a mark.

He noticed this, quickly letting go forgetting that he had done it himself to. "Sorry," he muttered rubbing the back of his neck out of habit. Eyes shifting back and forth awkwardly. A weird way to talk after a month. Miyoung, blinked slowly, then shook her head. "It's fine." She gave him a reassuring smile, he paused for a good 5 seconds. Then returned it, walking away.

That gave Miyoung a boost of energy, the simple interaction made her a tiny bit happier. The little things mattered.

The room calmed down a bit, even tho Miyoung glared at pink sweater girl from across the room. She glared back. Before anything else could escalate the door slid open, Gyeoung-su yelling out a cuss word as he stumbled back onto the ground, the whole entire room going into a frenzy. "Coach Kang?" Miyoung called out, confused on where the hell he has been.

Matter of fact where all the teachers have been, where are the adults when you need them the most. He panted, eyes scanning the room trying to recognize faces and mainly compose himself. "Are you guys okay?" Nobody answered, Gyeoung-su spoke up tho. Carefully approaching him but keeping a distance.

"What about you? You weren't bitten?" He asked the question all of them where thinking, Jae Hwa standing by the door with the boy with the glasses, eyeing him suspiciously. The coach shook his head. "No. Of course not. I'm, I'm all right." He stuttered, smiling out of relief that some of the students where alive.

"Alright guys. Let's block the door first." Everyone listened to his directions immediately, the group of students heading to the doors dragging along desks pressing them onto the door. Some people called out 'good idea coach!' And things of the sort. It was the first time that they properly showcased teamwork.

Miyoung and wu-jin grabbed both legs of a desk stacking it onto another, as she walked away feeling a pat on the back. Rotating around seeing her close friend give her a thumbs up with a smile. "Cute," she whispered, walking towards the windows making sure they where secure. She was glad the coach came, giving them some type of direction.

"What are you doing? Get to the moving!" His voice echoed in the room, trying to get them to move faster and stack up the desks since they didn't have time to waste. Jae-Hwa made sure all the windows on top of the doors where secure. She harshly slammed them into the wall so they could as easily slide.

Miyoung sighed, pushing her butt again the desk as it went against the door. She moved carefully since she felt herself getting weaker and more dizzy. Her iron levels was low, cursing herself in her mind for not eating more meat at lunch. "You okay?" Woo-Jin looked at her with questioning eyes, hand pressing against her lower back helping her stand up.