Ch.4

Italic's:you
Bold:Aonung.

You and Aonung have aged. Your 15, he's 16. Your tenth year of being lock away. Your magic has gotten good, but to good. It's becoming more and more powerful. It's getting harder to control. You've been trying to go back to basics, so you can prove to everyone your safe and won't hurt anyone. Making small sculptures. But they haven't exactly been working out . As you make them they turn out 3 times bigger then they should be. You don't know what your doing wrong, but you've been trying to improve your hand movements but nothing seems to work. Maybe you are a monster..maybe you were wrong about yourself?

As your powers have been getting worse and worse so has your mental health. Every now and then whenever you get stressed a little frost cloud grows over your head. You've tried getting rid of it by trying to calm down or by shooing it away with your hand, but it gets even bigger. Every time it does that you just groan and smack your head.By now you've lost all hope of getting back into the village.

You were pacing back and fourth when you see a shadow in the entrance of the hut. It was Aonung! Wait Aonung? It's not safe here! "Y/N!" He says running towards you. But you back away. "Y/n?" He says in a soft voice surprised by your action. "Aonung, you need to leave it's not safe here." You respond and shake your head back fourth as you hide your hands away from him careful not to hurt him.
"What? You don't have to protect me! I'm not afraid, please don't shut me out, please don't close this door. You don't have to keep your distance anymore!" He says smiling and trying to grab your cold hand but you quickly free out of his grip.
"For the first time in forever, I finally understand!" He gives you a fake smile.
"For the first time in forever, we can fix this hand in hand!" Him saying that grabs your attention. "Fix what?..." you say in a confused tone.
He completely ignores what you said know you didn't know the problem you made. "We can go back to the village together!" He says with a big smile on his face.
"Aonung I can't, it's dangerous." You sigh to him.
"He shakes his head no. "You don't have to live in fear!" He tries explaining to you but you won't listen to anything. You groan and rub your face
"For the first time in forever, I will be right here!" He smiles back at you.
"Aonung, please go back come. Your life awaits." You give a fake smile.
"I've been waiting for you!" He snaps back.
"Go enjoy the sun!" You say in a fake happy voice.
"Yeah I know but-" he instantly gets cut off by you.
"You mean well, but leave me be." You say turning your back on him
"Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free! Just stay away and you'll be safe from me.." you lie trying to explain to him but you are not ready for what you're about to hear next.
"Actually we're not.." he says with a concerned face, and taps his fingers together.
"What do you mean you're not?" You raise one eyebrow..
"I've got the feeling you don't know..." you looks down at the ground.
You take a step closer trying not to get to close to him. "What do I not know?.." you question back at him.
"Awa'atlu's in deep, deep, deep, deep....snow..." he says in a quiet voice.
"What..?" You scoff lightly..
"You've sort of set of an eternal winter...everywhere.." He raises his eyebrows.
"Everywhere?!" You question back at him in shock you could do such thing.Right?..
"But it's okay! You can just unfreeze it!" He tries cheering up the mood.
"No i cant, I don't know how!" You start to panic and look at your hands.
"Sure you can! I know you can!" He says encouraging you.
"Cause for the first time in forever" he start to talk but you cut him.
"Oh I'm such a fool I can't be free.." you say as you grip at your hair pacing back and fourth panicking.
"You don't have to be afraid!"he continues trying to comfort you.
"No escape from them storm inside of me..."
"We can work this out together!"
"I can control the curse!" You say furrowing your eyebrows and looking down at your hands.
"We'll reverse the storm you've made!"
"There's so much fear...."
"You'll make the sun shine bright!"
"Your not safe here!.." you say starting to panic for Aonungs safety
"We can face this thing together! We can change this winter weather, and everything will be alright!"
"I CANT!" You say as snow comes out of your hands shooting the ground below making Aonung slip and fall back. He seems scared but he knows he can't give up on you.

Aonung is shocked at your yelling...he scoots a little back "y/n....please try.." he says with a pleading look. You sight and face him again "Aonung look, if I could I- I would...my powers...they've been all over the place. I'm losing my control. If I do anything else with them , I will hurt someone..."
"I'll help you work on them!" He says with enthusiasm.
"Aonung, you'll get hurt. I can't risk what happened to my mother happen to you." You instantly snap back.
"Nothings going to happe-" he gets cut off by someone calling his name.
"Aonung! Aonung?" It sounded like .... Tonowari?
He quickly gets up. "Crap! I've gotta go I'm not aloud to be near this place!
Bye Y/N! See you soon!" He quickly runs away from your hut.