Ch.3

Italics: part of the song.
~1 year ago~

Your a true teenager now. Your 14! Aonung is now 15. It's been 9 years since you've last seen him. Your powers have been getting stronger, you can feel it. But you still don't know how to control it. Your still scared you might freeze yourself up. Today is the day you learn. The day you learn how to use your powers for good.

You head outside of your hut just in case anything happens. And see your still surround by a large gate. Your always so devastated to see it. You know it's there , but you also still think it'll magically be gone when you see it again. "Okay , day one of learning." You sigh to yourself. You take your hands and bring them to eye level. You hold one hand out and the other on top , as you close your eyes you start to think of what to make. A fish! Yes! A fish would be easy and simple! You think hard and feel your hands start to feel cold as little snowflakes fall from the palm of your top hand. You instantly smile to yourself! First time you've smiled in ages. You move your hand around in small circles to help speed up the process. After a few seconds a small fish ice sculptures is made. You smile brightly.

You make multiple sculptures like snakes, birds, tulkuns, ilus, and flowers of sorts. This is the happiest you've ever been in so long. "This is perfect!" You say to yourself as you line all of them up together to make a mini collection. Maybe you could use your powers for the great some day! Your realize something. Maybe you can create stairs up and over the gate! It'll maybe take some time but you'll do whatever it takes to get out of these gates! You start working your magic, moving your hands around and practically shooting ice out of your hands. You may be only 14 , but you've got great will power! After maybe 30 minutes it's complete! You slowly make your ways up the stairs, the down the stairs. You've did it. You've gotten out of your prison you've been in most of your life! You start making your way back to the village careful not to get caught.

You see that the population has more than tripled! Your so glad to see this. You see many more huts then before. You sneak around a rock and see aonung. Aonung! Oh how you missed him.

"What would I give to live where you are?" You say as your looking around where aonung is.
"What would I pay to stay here with you?" You tilt your head to the side and furrow your eye brows eyes a little watery.
"What would I do to see you smiling at me.." you say peak your head around a little more.
"Where would we walk, where would we run? If I could stay all day in the sun, just you and me. And I could be...Part of your world." You start smiling realizing something is happening. Maybe you could come back to the village again to prove everyone you are good, not evil!
"I don't know when, I don't know how." You shake your head side to side.
"But I know something is starting right now!" You say with a bright smile and open eyes.
"Watch and you'll see..some day I'll be, part of that world!" You peak your head around all the way then notice someone had saw you. You quickly turn your head back around the rock and breath heavily and smile. You run back to where your own hut was.

This is a new beginning and you knew.