Ch.7

You two get off the boat. You find out that the whole village is searching for Aonung. The whole village is cover in a big white cloud. And out of it is snow coming out. Everything seems frozen.
Great. Look at the mess you made.. "Come on! They'll accept you back into the village!" You hear him shout from behind you. You turn around to face him. "Aonung, they won't." You see the big snow cloud getting bigger. "I'm starting to doubt I can even fix this mess." You turn around to get a better look at the big cloud getting bigger and bigger.
"Come on Y/N! You have to try!" He says before you hear many people shouting Aonung name. "Aonung!" You hear is father say. Great, his father! Out of everyone you HAD to see his father first.
You see his father come out from in front of a hut yelling Aonung name once more before finding you. "I see you" you say to him making the gesture to him. He is frozen in shock and looks at you in fear. "where is aonung!?" He immediately shouts, worried for his son. Aonung pops out behind you and goes to his father to greet him as-well. "I see you, father." He tells his father before his father drags him behind him.
You take a step closer to his father and him trying to talk to him but he instantly takes a step back. It is clear he is not wanting to get close to you. "Look-" you immediately get caught off by Tonowari calling for his men. You knew he wanted you out of his village once again.
"Wait!" Before you could continue you see men coming towards you. You shoot out an icy path beneath you to make sure they don't get near you. As soon as you do all the men fall on their butts. They all try to get up but fail.  You look at the men then back at Tonowari "I promise I won't hurt you, I'm here to help" you say pointing to the cloud above us. "You? Help? You have done nothing but destroy our village." He says coldly.
"Sir I promise you I won't hurt anyone. All I want to do is help and do what is best for the village. And what's best for the village is for this big cloud to go away!" You say with a pleading look. "Are you forgetting who made this mess?"he throws his hands up in anger. You see Ronal come out from the hut. It's like she's been hearing this whole conversation. "You brought this upon us! You!" She says getting closer to you and putting a finger on your chest right below your chin. "Then it's me that has to fix this. Please." You plead again. She looks at Tonowari. Giving him the 'let's try' look.
"Men" before Tonowari could say anything thing else the men started to charge but Tonowari immediately stoped them by putting a hand up. "We will accept you back into the village for now . Show us you are worthy of living here again by fixing this mess." He adds.