** DISCLAIMERS!! **

Hi!!! Just some disclaimers before we get into the oneshot!!

I'm using the Anime/Manga known as Naruto as my base for this piece. So, the Naruto franchise does not belong to me!!!!!!!!!! it belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Hence, all the characters presented in my book are made and characterized by Masashi Kishimoto. I do not own any of them.

Although, this piece completely belongs to me.

The art featured in my story is going to mostly be made by the creator, Masashi Kishimoto the creator of the Naruto franchise. His works are truly stunning!! Also, other art in this story is planning to be from the existing Naruto Anime and Manga (also made by Masashi Kishimoto).

And through all that stuff, now for the actual story stuff!!

This is the first thingy I've written here! So its not quite gonna be spectacular stuff, but i hope its kinda fun to read!!! 

This oneshot is going to be in Naruto's POV. Naruto is well, obviously, thinking of Sasuke. He's trying to figure out why the dudes in his head all the time now! Along with reminiscing from when everything was great, no rouge ninja stuff, no Akatsuki, or the 4 Great Ninja War. What will happen once Naruto figures out why hes thinking of Sasuke? 

While Sasuke is hiding away after saying a certain 3 words at a destroyed Valley... 

Enjoy!!!