Swayamvar

"Now what shall I do. He won't follow my advice for sure." Divyanshi dumped the cloak and walked in the corridor of the palace. She bumped into a huge person, "You blind motherfu-" she looked at the man. "Oh!" It was him.

"I am sorry." he said. 

"Oh no! I apologise, Angraj. I was being stupid." she tried to hide the fact that she just swore at him. She hoped he didn't hear her. She tried to leave but was stopped.

"Wait!" he held her wrist, "Do you know who does this ring belong to?" he held out a ruby ring.

She was surprised to see her ring, it must've fallen when she was stalking him. 'Oh no! Save me, Lord! He'll know.' "I-"

"Sakhi!" she heard Krishnn's sweet voice, "Here you are! I was searching for you everywhere." 

"I was just wandering here." she smiled. 'Thank you for saving me.'

He smiled and turned to Karn. "What happened, Angraj?" he asked.

"I just wanted to return this ring to its owner but I can't seem to find her, Vaasudev." Karn replied.

"I know who's ring this is." Krishnn said.

'He's going to lie! He's going to lie! He's going to lie!' She hoped.

"It's her ring. Am I right, Sakhi?" he said.

It was almost a dramatic scene. Karn's gaze were fixed at her, she was staring Krishnn and then there was him, who was innocently looking at Karn. "It belongs to you?" Karn almost smiled.

'Why is he smiling?' she wondered, "Yes, it does."

"Is there a problem?" asked Krishnn.

"She came to me in disguise and 'threatened' me to not participate on behalf of Duryodhan." Karn complaint.

"Ok, it was not a threat. I just gave you a suggestion." she defended.

"And why would you 'suggest' me?" he asked. Divyanshi was glaring at him for wrong accusations. An axe was needed to break the tension between them.

"Because she knows the future." Krishnn broke the tension.

"What?" Karn asked, "How is that possible?"

"Why can't it be possible?" Krishnn smiled, "I'll leave you two here." he left.

"So you were trying to protect me? From what?" Karn inquired.

"I can't tell you yet." Divyanshi answered, "I will explain you later."

"Later? When?" he asked again.

"You ask so many question? Just give me my ring back." she tried to get her ring back but he raised it high.

"I'll return it to you when the right time comes." he smirked.

"Not funny. Give it to me!" she stood on her tip toes.

"Not happening." he turned around and walked away.

"Pathetic!" she rolled her eyes.

"You are here! I found you." Draupadi called her, "Where were you?"

"I was just roaming here but I want to talk to you about something." Divyanshi said.

"You must wait, I am sorry. The swayamvar is about to start." Draupadi took her hand and Divyanshi had to follow her.

"It's important." Divyanshi protested but no luck.

They reached, "Sit beside me." Draupadi smiled.

"That's my seat." Drishtadyumn rebelled.

"Can't you adjust for a few hours. You can sit here as much as you want after the swayamvar." Draupadi spoke.