Chapter 1

2 Days Later:

                Until now school was perfect I did not have to deal with bullies and actually made a friend, I was looking forward on going to the park today, I really wanted to meet this Louis person that I haven’t stop listening from Niall, he says good stuff about him but that he was passing through a harsh time, Niall didn’t told what it was but till now I didn’t really care.  We were supposed to meet at around noon by the park; I got there about 12 and saw Niall sitting in a bench near a tree.

Me: “Hey Niall!” I shouted.

Niall: “Hi mate!”

Me: “Guess I’m the second one to get here” I said with a joking tone

Niall: “Yes, the other supposed to get here soon, I hate when their late”

                I sat next to him and waited for the other guys to get there, a few minutes passed and Zayn got there with Liam.

Zayn: “Hey, guy’s what’s happening!” he said in his British accent

Liam: “Hello, Louis isn’t here yet?”

Niall: “No, He was supposed to be here already”

Zayn: “Well you know he always like to be late”

                Niall, Zayn and Liam started laughing and I just stood there with a smile on my face, when all of a sudden a voice came from behind me.

 “Shut up” His voice sounded low toned but with a joking tone into it.

“And who is this?” he asked

We all looked back at the boy with sparkling blue eyes and a hair that was absolutely perfect and a sexy face and the tan he had was perfect, I just was shocked at what I was seeing.

Niall: “This is Harry, a new kid in school and my new friend.”

Niall: “Harry this is Louis, the boy u have been herring from me the past few days.”

Louis: “Harry huh, nice to meet you and I hope that the thing you heard from this people where good things, sometimes they can me a pain.” He  said shaking my hand and with a smile on his face.

Harry: “Nice meeting you too, and don’t worry they haven’t told me anything bad about you.”

Niall: “I’m hungry!”

Zayn: “When are you not, you are always hungry”

Liam: “True” He said in a joking tone

Harry: “Well let’s go eat something”

Louis: “I know a good place nearby”

                We all went to this small café, we sat on a round table so all of us can fit, I was sitting in the middle, Niall and Louis where sitting on both sides of me and Zayn and Liam on the ends.

Louis: “So, Harry, what made you move to London?” he asked smiling

Me: “My dad got a promotion and we ended up moving here, got to admit it was the best thing that ever happened and came at the right time.” I answered returning the smile

Niall: “Why you say it that came at the right time”

                I did not expect them to ask, to be honest, the last part kind of slipped out.

Me: “Well because I always got bullied at school and people always called me names and all just because I was gay.”

Zayn: “You’re gay?” asked with a confused tone and a little shocked face.

                Everyone looked at me with a surprised looked on their faces; every thought of bad things went to my mind I really didn’t want it to go back like it was back home.

Me: “Yea, you guys don’t have a problem with it right?” I asked while looking down at the table

Liam: “We don’t have problem mate, Niall here is gay to.”

Zayn: “True, we just took us by surprise and that you got bullied because of it made a little shock on us that’s all.”

                I felt a hand lay on my shoulder and looked up and saw Louis with a smile on his face.

Louis: “Yes, it did, but don’t worry that is not going to happen to you no more, at least it won’t if where here.”

Niall: “Definitely! You won’t have to worry about bullies anymore”

                Now that took me why surprise, I’m glad they accepted me by who I am, that made my day, and knowing that Niall was gay made me happier, now I won’t feel awkward and I can ask some advice if something  ever happens. I got to admit that Louis is so gorgeous, he’s perfect, to bad he’s not gay or at least he hasn’t said it.

                After we ate we went for a walk in the park to get to now all of the guys a little better, we exchanged phone numbers and we went to see a movie. When we got out of the movies I got a call from my mom telling me to get back home for dinner, I did not noticed it was that late. I told the guys I was leaving and Louis offered me to give me a lift.

Louis:  “Where u live at Harry?” he asked

Me: “Go straight for 5 blocks more and turn left, my house id the only one with two floors.”

                It was a quiet and short ride kind of awkward to be honest.

Louis: “Well this is odd” he said almost laughing.

Me: “Why you say that?” I asked.

Louis: “Because my house is two doors down.”

                Well I did not see that coming, he actually lives that close to me, it didn’t bother me; actually it made me happy to have a friend that close.  After I had dinner I went to my room and took s shower then laid on my bed when my phone vibrated on my night stand, it was a text from Louis.

 “Hey bud, what you up to? :) -L”

“Nothing much, just lying in bed, what about you? :)-H”

“Watching TV, and going to bed soon, got to admit I was a little surprised you lived so close to my flat. haha -L ”

“You’re not the only one :)-H”

“Lol, hey do you have any plans tomorrow? -L”

“No, probably going to be home all day, why? -H”

“Want to go shopping with me tomorrow, its Niall’s birthday soon and I need to go gift shopping, so what you say? -L”

“Shure! I didn’t know his birthday was soon, I’m going to have to buy a gift to:) -H”

“Perfect I’ll pick you up at around 11a.m, ok?-L”

“Ok, see you tomorrow, goodnight -H”

                I was going shopping with Louis tomorrow, I’m excited for this, but I can’t jump at this quick because I don’t know if he’s gay or not, Ill just have to see what happens.