Chapter 6

(Louis P.O.V)

                It was Niall’s birthday today and the party started after 5 p.m. I called Harry and Liam over to get the presents on the car before Niall got to my house, when Niall arrived we had dinner and then took off to my uncles hotel the ride was not quiet at all with Liam being there and Zayn was singing all the way, fine he can sing good but it annoys you if he won’t stop singing for an hour.

Niall: “Would you to please shit the hell up!?”

Liam/Zayn:  “NO!”

Me: “If you two don’t shut up I will gladly kick you out if the car!”

Liam: “Ok ill shut up”

Zayn: “I won’t!”

Harry: “Zayn I will jump back there and make you shut up!”

Zayn: “Ok, Ok, don’t need to get fierce”

Me: “Thank you!”

                After that it was quiet for about five minutes until I heard Liam whispering, when I looked on the rear view mirror I saw that he was whispering at Zayn’s ear when all of a sudden.

Liam: “Harry do you fancy Louis?!”

                Oh my god, he did not just ask that.

Harry: “What?”

Liam: “You” heard me”

Harry: “I’m not going to answer that”

Zayn: “So that means yes!”

                I saw Harry look down and noticed his cheeks turning red, is Zayn right?

Niall: “Guys leave him alone!”

Me: “Yea, shut up”

Liam: “There goes Louis protecting Harry again.”

Zayn: “But out of joke, you to make a lovely couple”

Niall: “Zayn, Liam quit it!!!!”

(Liam P.O.V)

                I know that Harry and Louis like each other, why would they hide it, those two just need to kiss and become a couple already.  When we got to Louis’s uncles hotel and got the key for the rooms we were staying in and went for the salon that was booked, it was not that big but not that small there was a big TV for videogames, some movies, don’t know why there was alcohol placed near the cake.  We were there for hours, we sang happy birthday to Niall and ate cake after that Harry and Louis left because Harry got a little bit too carried away with the alcohol and got drunk, so Louis took him to his room I hope Louis does not take advantage of this moment to get with Harry, but Louis is not that type so I don’t think so.  After another hour or so I got tired and left to my room to, and Niall and Zayn got left alone.

(Zayn P.O.V.)

                The guys left and I was alone with Niall watching some old ass movie, I did not know if to take to moment to tell him now, but my mouth had other plans and spoke.

Me: “Niall, can I tell you something?”

Niall: “Sure mate, what’s wrong?”

Me:  “I want to tell you about why did I got beat up a few weeks back”

                Niall turned off the TV and paid all his attention to my words

Niall: “Go ahead, I’m listening”

Me: “I got beat up because I told a use to be friend surrounded me with 5 other guys and pushed me to the ground and started hitting me”

Niall: “But why did he do that”

Me: “Because the day before the happenings I told him that I have fell in love with someone”

Niall: “Because of that?”

Me: “Yea, but is was not that I fell in love what pissed him so bad, it was with who I fell in love with that did”

Niall: “Who is it?”

Me: “You promise you won’t hate me after I tell you?”

Niall: “I would never hate you”

Me: “You, I’m in love with you, and I would get that you hate my guts now, and that you will never fell the same for me and you probably want to leave and all and I get it.”

Niall: “Zayn”

Me: “Let me finish, and I know that I just ruined your party and that you want to leave right now, but I’m asking you to stay, please don’t”

Niall: “Zayn calm down”

Me: “I can’t calm down, you hate me right now, how can I be ca-”

                I got cut off by Niall but this time not with words… but with lips; soft lips that where perfect in every single way.  I can’t believe that Niall and I where kissing, did he feel the same way all this time?  If i loose him as a friend because of this I dont know what I will do.