Chapter 7

(Harry P.O.V.)

                The morning after the party I woke up with a really bad hangover, I could barely get out of bed my head felt like it was about to explode.  Thank god Louis was their he helped me in any way he could, when we got back to the house he carried me to his couch and did not let me lift a finger, and apparently Niall and Zayn are together now because all the way back to the house the would not stop cuddling with each other, which I sort of envied because I want to do that with Louis.  When all the guys left to their own house, except Niall and Zayn that went out together to who know here, Louis and I where left alone in the house.  Louis went to the kitchen to grab some snacks and get some movies playing while I got over the hangover I had.

Louis: “Harry do u need anything?”

Me: “No I’m ok”

                When he got back from the kitchen he sat right next to me on the couch with a smile on his face.

Louis: “So, what do you want to watch first?”

Me: “I don’t know, you pick, my head hurts too much to think right now”

Louis: “You should rest, that will help with the hangover.  Here”

                He moved to the other side of the couch and laid my head on a pillow he placed on his lap and laid an arm under mine, I felt comfortable with him.  I did not want to move from where I was at all, I slowly fell asleep after a few minutes.

(Niall P.O.V.)

                When we got back to the house Zayn asked me if I would go with him for lunch.

Me: “Are you asking me on a date?”

Zayn: “I guess…”

Me: “Ok sure let’s go!”

                We ended up eating at Nandos, when ordering the food the casher looked at us with a small smile, she told asked us if we were on a date, Zayn nodded with a big smile on his face and the girl gave us the food and then we sat on a table that was next to the window.

Zayn: “So, since when you felt the same as me?”

Me: “I felt like this for a pretty long time now”

Zayn: “Then why you never said anything?”

Me: “Because I was scared you were going to take it badly and end up hating me.”

Zayn: “I would never hate you”

Me: “Well I know that know” I answered with a smile on my face

                We finished our food and got out if the restaurant.

Zayn: “Want to go see a movie?”

Me: “Sure, which one do you want to see?”

Zayn: “I don’t know, I was hoping you would know”

Me: “Well I guess we will chose when we get to the theater”

(Harry P.O.V)

                I woke up about two hour later and Louis was watching TV.

Louis: “Well look who woke up, you feeling any better?”

Me: “Yea I feel better” I said smiling at him

Louis: “Hazz, can I tell you something?”

                Got to admit that scared me a little, but I want to tell him how I feel so bad, I think I’m going to take this chance to tell him.

Me: “Of course Lou, and I want to tell you something as well”

Louis: “Then you say it first”

Me: “No, you say it”

Louis: “Ok, I wanted to tell you that... well… I love you.”

                What!? He feels the same way? Ok I did not expect this at all.

Me: “Really?”

Louis: “Yea, I felt like this the moment I first met you.”

Me: “Oh my god.”

Louis: “You don’t feel the same way do you, I should have known, I should have kept quiet”

Me: “No, I have not said that, you’re taking it wrong”

Louis: “No, I know you don’t feel the same, shit I knew I didn’t had to say anything I’m so d-”

                I couldn’t let him keep talking… so I went and kissed him on the lips.  Good his lips are so soft, so perfect, I can’t believe that this boy just change my whole life.