Chapter 5

(Louis P.O.V.)

                I woke up at about 9 a.m. and went to see if the two love birds were up but when I took a look on the bedroom I saw the bed unmade and the water running in the shower, I really hope is not what I think it is, I went downstairs to start cooking breakfast.  When I finished setting up the table with the plates I saw Zayn walking down the stairs.

Zayn:  “Morning Lou”

Me:  “Morning Malik, did you sleep well?”

Zayn: “Yup, had a very good sleep”

Me:  “Anything you want to tell me?”

Zayn:  “Like what?” he asked with a confused look on his face

Me:  “Well I saw you and Niall cuddling on the bed last night, by the way where is he?”

Zayn:  “Oh that, if you are thinking that I told him about my feelings well no I haven’t told him yet, and I don’t know I did not see him on the bed, I guess he left.”

Me: “Oh, I thought you to where taking a shower together, when I woke up I heard the water running.”

Zayn:  “What!? Are you crazy no, I was not taking a shower with him, too soon don’t you think?”

                I nodded and we ate breakfast, I wonder why Niall left so early and where is he anyway.

(Harry P.O.V.)

                I was woken up by a loud knock on the door, it was about 7 a.m. when I answered the door I saw Niall standing there with a worried yet tired look on his face.

Me:  “Niall what’s wrong, are you ok?”

Niall: “Can we talk?”

Me: “Sure come in”

                We both sat on the living room couch, my parents already left for work so we were alone on the house.

Me: “Ok so what did you want to tell me?”

Niall: “Something happened last night.”

Me: “What do you mean?”

Niall: “I think I’m falling for Zayn”

Me: “What?”

Niall: “Yea, I fell asleep on his lap and Louis woke the both of us up at when he got there and offered me to spend the night, Zayn took me to the bedroom and we slept cuddling each other, he laid a arm crossing my waist and my head was on his chest, got to admit that I was comfortable and it felt really nice so I dozed off and fell asleep and in the morning when I woke up it hit me, I was sleeping with Zayn and it felt really good I felt like I found the person that was meant to be for me.”

Me: “Oh wow, so pretty much you love him”

Niall: “I think so”

Me: “Are you going to tell him?”

Niall: “Oh god no, it will probably ruin our friendship.”

Me: “You don’t know that, what if he likes you back?”

Niall: “Well then I don’t know what to do, but let’s change subject how was that trip with Louis?”

Me: “Well something really weird happened, when we were on our way Liam did not shut up, so I told him and he slapped me on the back of the head in a joking way, the Louis started defending me and Liam teased him that he liked me”

Niall: “And?”

Me: “He started to blush and his cheeks turned red as a tomato, and I’m actually starting to think that he may like me back.”

Niall: “Wow, now you have to tell him!”

Me: “No, I’m going to wait a little more before I do”

Niall: “Ok, it’s your choice not mine, I’m hungry”

Me: “And when are you not? Come ill make breakfast”

(Louis P.O.V.)

                When we finished eating we went to the couch and started watching TV, I couldn’t get the thought out of my head on what happened in the car last night.

Zayn: “Are you ok, you look like something is worrying you”

Me: “Well yea something happened on the trip”

Zayn: “What?”

Me: “Well on our way over to the hotel Liam wouldn’t shut up, and Harry told him to so he hit Harry on the back of his head, so I told Liam to leave him alone if he didn’t want to lose his hands, so he started to bug me for it and said that I like him, so I made a fool out of myself because I started blushing, now I think he knows I actually like him.”

Zayn: “Wait a moment, you like Harry?”

                Oh god, I forgot I haven’t told anyone about this but his one of my best friends he will understand.

Me: “Yes… Ever since I laid eyes on him.”

Zayn: “Cool now we both have our crushes” he laughed

Zayn: “Now my question, are you going to tell him?”

Me: “I don’t know”

Zayn: “Its ok, I get it because I’m going through the same thing here”

Me: “Yea I know, but you really should tell him, you guys make a cute couple”

Zayn: “I’m going to, but after the party, and don’t rush me, I’m not rushing you to tell Harry”

Me: “Ok, but to make you not change your mind, if you tell Niall you like him I’ll tell Harry”

Zayn: “Ok deal; now don’t go backing off if I tell you tell”

Me: “I know”

                What did I just got myself into, I don’t even know if the kid likes me back, I guess there’s no getting out of this, but thank god Niall’s birthday party is not till two days from now… wait… oh crap, only two days.