- 𝐈𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐈𝐈 -

"My Brother wanted to meet you"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh? Meet her? "He wanted to meet me?" Hazel asked looking at Sheldon. "Ye-" As his brother interrupts Sheldon, he answers for him. "Yup, thats me." Hazel blinks a minute as Sheldon stares at his brother, looking annoyed. 

Interrupting the silence Sheldon's Brother adds "The names George but call me Georgie."  He holds his hand out. "Well, it's nice to meet you."  Hazel takes his hand in a shake. "Well if you have any questions  I'd love to answer them for you."  He added.

"Well then ill make sure to keep that in mind" Hazel held back a small chuckle. Just as Georgie was about to say something Sheldon buts in, "It's almost time for class." He doesn't say another word before leaving the two of them. He was quite the strange child, compared to his brother, but who knows? She doesn't know this "Georgie" any better than his brother. 

"Want me to show you to your class?"  Georgie interrupts the small silence they had. Even though Hazel had knew where her next class was from Sheldon, she accepted his request.

They both walked from the small spot they were standing in, as he asks "So what class you got next?" She thinks for a second before saying "I think i've got Chemistry.." You could see Georgies face light up. "Me too!"

Georgie showed her to their class as they exchanged a few more words. Georgie opened the door for them as they both walked in. Sadly, the only seat that was open for her was one in the front. They probably shouldn't have waited so long before going to class. They both went to their seats. 

Chemistry was just plain boring. At least because Hazel was new, she was doing something way easier than the other kids. She couldn't even pronounce most of the other words she heard the teacher telling the others. But just like that it had ended. She got up from her seat and packed her bag. She looked back to Georgie but he was already leaving the classroom. 

Sadly her next few classes were barren of the guy. She made a few friends in her other classes which were all quite nice and were easy to get along with. Her last class of the day was English. The worst out of them all, and she had some pretty bad grades in others. Maybe this new school was better.. 

She opened the door and skimmed around the room, she was one of the first people there, so it let her choose where she wanted to sit. So she sat in the back, not wanting to bring more attention to herself than she already had being new. Sadly that helped her case better than expected, as every who came in, sat in the front. As the last minute to get to class came a familiar face came in. Georgie. 

Just like she expected the seat next to her was taken in a heartbeat. "We meet again don't we?" Georgie chuckles, fixing his chair. "I guess we do." Hazel responds in a smile. Georgie turns to face her, "So how's your first day gone?" Hazel thinks a second before she responds "I'd say its gone quite well" 

Georgie smiles at her response. "Thats good!" Sadly before they could talk more the teacher started class. This didn't stop them from talking secretly a bit more though, as the teacher talked. The class wasn't as bad as she thought, well it's also probably because it felt like it ended quicker than the others. The bell soon rung for the end of the day. 

Hazel got up from her seat, grabbing her bag. "See ya tomorrow Hazel, got football practice." Georgie gives his signature smirk, and a small wave. "Goodbye Georgie" Hazel laughs a bit as he walks away. 

Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad after all. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SUPER SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! ITS BEEN A WHILE ILL MAKE SURE TO WRITE MORE!