❥Just Dating!: Love Me Right

❥Just Dating!: Love Me Right [EXO APPLYFIC]

It's been 3 years since the adored boy group, EXO, debuted as a whole with their chart shaking track 'MAMA'. The group has been through many stages and eras as they journeyed within their music, and have took to the music charts with their new album again for the nth timeㅡEXODUS featuring the new upbeat summer single 'Call Me Baby'.

The crowd thought that SM had finished their schedules with EXO for the year, but not quite so. Suddenly, a repackaged album is announced to be released titled 'LOVE ME RIGHT', and following that, would be the teasers of their new reality show. Keep in mind that EXO has been doing multiple activities during this duration of the era as we speak.

With EXO Next Door just ending, fans and neitzans online are most shocked, as no one could've predicted what this show was going to be about.

The reality show, rumoured to be titled after their new repackaged album, Love Me Right, is going to revolve around the chosen EXO membersㅡnames not been released nor heardㅡto showcase a more softer side to the young men. The members being chosen will be assigned 'girlfriends' whom they are to build a relationship ship with, on camera.

Debateshave been pouring from all over the web discussing the girls, and if they would be a girl group from the same company, and even a girl group at all.

Nonetheless, much is to be obviously anticipated from this boy group, as not only are the delivering much more than expected musically, but when they said at the 2014 MAMA awards that 2015 would be a good year, they definitely meant to stay standing by their word.