Chapter 3

A/n there is a new character being introduced in this chapter! Also I'm not sure if this is really how this all happened but I tried so bare with me here. Anyway, I hope you guys like it~Captain Saylor♐⚓

~1 week later~~Kendall's P.O.V.~

I was just getting back home after spending the weekend over at Liv's house. The advantages of it being summer, finally.  I jumped out of my car, grabbed my bag and went into the house. I walk inside to hear Nash screaming at the top of his lungs about something. I wonder what it is this time?  "OH MY LORD!!!!! HAYES LOOK AHHHH!!!" I walk into the living room to see Hayes and Nash jumping up and down and screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE Y'ALL YELLING ABOUT THIS TIME?!?!" They both stopped, realizing I had just witnessed them jumping like two fangirls. "Ok. So, I got this app called 'vine' today and I already have like over 200 follower!" Nash explained finally calming down a little bit. "Man I have to call Raina and tell her the news!" Hayes said as he walked out of the room punching in the number on his phone, Raina is Hayes' girlfriend.

"Wait a second, I don't see what the big deal is. You have like 300 followers on Instagram." "Yeah but this is different, Ken! I get more and more followers by the minute!"

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that Nash is so happy about something but he is probably making more out of this then it really is. Before I could even say anything else Hayes came back into the room and told us that Raina was heading over to hang out. "Yay! I love Raina! I'm gonna go upstairs and change." Hayes has only been dating Raina for a little over two weeks but me and her got really close and she is so nice and beautiful its kinda of hard not to love her.

I changed into a pair of blue plaid pajama shorts and a Luke Bryan hoodie. After I finished changing I put my hair up into a messy bun and walked down stairs to see Raina talking to the boys, poor her. Raina is absolutely beautiful she has long dirty blonde hair and amazing hazel eyes. She is tan and skinny but not to skinny. She is kinda of short like maybe 5'1 or 5'2, but I think it's cute how much taller Hayes is then her.

"No RAINA, STOP YOUR GONNA GET COODIES!" I yelled and she looked up at me laughed and said "Hey Ken, how you be-" but I cut her off by tackling her into a bear hug. We fell on the couch and laughed and the boys started laughing to.

I grabbed Raina, or I call her Rai (A/n pronounced like Ray),  pulling her into a hug while I said "She's mine." to Hayes. "Wrong answer there, sis." he laughed while sitting down on the couch next to us.

"Actually right answer there, bro." I said scooting away from him with Rai still in my arms while she and Nash just sat there laughing at us. "What are you guys jealous of our coolness or something?" I asked them. That made all of us break out laughing. "Or something." Nash said after we had finally calmed down a little bit.

After that we all just hung out for the rest of the day and made a few vines with Nash, he made us do it, and watched some movies until Rai had to leave. After she left I went up to my room, plugged in my phone and went to bed because it was already like 11 and I was tired.

A/n another filler chapter to led up to the real stuff that starts in the next two or three chapters. Sorry I haven't really been that active and writing but I promise I am going to write more and post more chapters later. Thanks so much for 100 reads! Comment how you like Raina, and follow her. Her username's hayes_12 thanks again love you guys~Captain Saylor♐⚓