Chapter 4

~Kendall's P.O.V~1 week later~

I can not believe it! Nash is famous! Well, almost famous anyways. Ever since he got 'Vine' he has been getting more and more followers everyday! It's crazy! I'm so proud of him! The only bad thing about it is that all he does is make vines! We all don't hang out as much as we used to. I can't even hand out with Hayes or Liv! All Hayes does is make vines with Nash and hang out with Rai and Liv is on vacation with family. As much as I love them all, it can get really annoying at times. Oh well, hopefully it will get better soon.

Anyway, today I'm home alone, again. Nash, Hayes and dad are off to do something that they won't tell me about. This is the third time this week! Mom and Sky are put shopping. I hate shopping, so I didn't go with them. I normally would invite Liv over or go over to her place, but because she's on vacation I can't do either of them. Maybe I'll call Rai and invite her over? I'll just do that.

~Phone call~

R: Hey Ken! What's up?

K: Nothing much! Everyone's out and I was wondering if you wanted to come over and we could hang out?

R: Yeah! Just let me get ready and I'll be right over!

K: Great! See you in a bit! Bye!

R: See ya! Bye!

~End of call~

I quickly ran up to my room, took a quick shower, and got changed. I changed into a blue plaid shirt with a black tank top underneath, my dark washed jean shorts, and my 'Arizona' Nike socks. When i was done I put my hair up into a messy bun and watched T.V in the living room until Rai came over.

Me and Rai decided to just watch some movies. We got out two bowls of sour skittles. (I'm not sharing and neither is she) We made some popcorn and put in 21 Jump street. When the movie ended Rai had to leave. After she left dad, Hayes and Nash came home. Nash and Hayes were arguing about who would get the bigger suitcase. What does that even mean? Why do either of them need a suitcase? Are we going somewhere?

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked

"You know how me and Hayes have been getting popular on 'Vine' recently? Well, we'er joining a group called MAGCON and we'ere going to be touring all over the country!" Nash explained. I'm happy for them, I really am but now we'll being see each other even less.

"That's great! When do you guys leave? How long will you be gone?"

"In five days. We'll be gone for 3 months."

"Oh. Well have fun I guess."

"And your coming with us!" Nash exclaimed. I couldn't be any happier! I would meet new people, get to travel the country and be with my brothers! This was going to be great!

"Really?! Well at least you guys can stop arguing about who gets the bigger suitcase."

"Why?" Nash and Hayes replied at the same time.

"Because I get it!" I yelled as I ran to the closet in mom and dads room, where all of the suitcases where, Nash and Hayes were right behind me. I, luckily, got there first. 

"Ha, I win." I said as I walked off to start packing.

I spent the rest of the day packing. I packed all my jean shorts, which is only like 3 pairs, all of my tanks, a few band shirts, my hoodie (in case it gets cold), three pairs of basketball shorts, my pair of pajama shorts, my four pairs for converse, my two pairs of vans, and may bras and underwear of course. 

~Five days later~

It's finally time for us  to leave for California. We'ere in the airport waiting for our flight to be called. I can't wait for this summer!

A/n so next chapter is when the good stuff happens i promise. Also, thank you so much for over 200 reads! Anyway stay tuned