Chapter 5

A/N Sorry it's late but Wattpad wasn't working for some reason. Anyway, lets get this started shall we.

~Kendall's P.O.V~on the plane

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! I'm going on tour with Nash and Hayes! This summer is going to be great! Anyway, the plane is kinda boring so I'm just gonna listen to music the whole time. I slowly drift off to sleep to the sound of I Loved Her First by Heartland.

~After the plane~

I woke up and exited the plane. Nash says we're meeting the rest of the boys at the hotel. I'm so excited! Actually, excited is an understatement! After we got our luggage we walked to the sign with our names on it. We then were brought out to a limo. Wait, a limo? (A/N Fancy) Can this trip get any better?! When we got in the limo I couldn't breathe. It was amazing! I spent the whole 30 minute ride mesmerized by it. That may sound kinda weird but I'm a country girl. The nicest car I've seen a clean truck. Anyway, when we get to the hotel it's just as amazing as the limo. I look around and see fancy designs on the walls, beautiful paintings everywhere, and the best part there's a glass chandelier! I can't wait till we get to meet the boys. I've been watching some vines and they are all hilarious. I think Cam and Taylor are my favs though.

After a few minutes we get the room arrangements and I'm sharing a room with Hayes and Nash, no surprise, once we find our room we start to get settled in before we have to I down and meet the boys.

When they finally get here we meet them all and honestly Taylor is extremely hot. He's definitely my fav now. Wait, shut up Kendall. You're gonna freak them out! Stop it! After everyone is settled in we all decide to go the hotel pool. It's kinda late so there's nobody there but us. We just sat there and got to know each other more. So far, Cam is like a big brother already, Matt is sure to be my best friend by the end of the summer, Taylor is my crush oops, and everyone else is my friend already. Good start to great summer, hopefully.

~Taylor's P.O.V~
The new girl is kinda cute. But she's Nash and Hayes' sister. Come on don't think like that Tay. Let's just hope I don't start liking her... Who knows how Nash would react to that...

Little twist for you guys! I finally updated! I've gotten a few comments and messages asking me to update, so here it is! Glad you guys like my story. Keep reading next chapters are gonna be fun and crazy. Also still need characters! Message me or comment (on a pat titled Help!) Thanks guys!