Dino-Sour X Reader

So sorry if it's kinda short and out of character (it's my first time interacting with CR:OB characters)
Thank you BandoriFan for the request :>
-----------------------

You were traveling to the dragons Valley to visit a friend of yours.
Her name was Mala sauce, how you became friends was simple as pie.
She saw you visiting the tribe and helped you around.

So then for now on she always came to visit your hometown, but this time you wanted to do a surprise visit on her, so you packed the right things for the heat and got to dragons Valley...
.
..
...

"UGHHH"
You yelled as you got super sweaty, as you weren't used to the heat glazing down onto you.
"Where is this tribe anyways... it's so..hot.."

You seen the tribe from awhile away- and you made SURE you weren't hallucinating for the 5th time.

But then

You seen a little dinosaur walk infront of you.

"Eh? What is a little funky fella like you doing out here? Does your kind live here?"

Then it went up against your leg and rubbed it like a cat for some reason.

Then you heard someone call out

"Jellysaur?? Jellysaur!!"

Then it ran towards the cookie who was yelling the name.

"Oh hello!"

"Hi, is that your little..uhh-"

"Its name is Jellysaur, it's a little dinosaur, but once it grows up its gonna be BIG!"

"Ohh so it's a little dinosaur?"

"Yup, by the way my name is dino-sour cookie! What's yours?"

"Its Y/n cookie"

You didn't exactly like him- nor did you exactly hate him either.

You just enjoyed the company he gave you while walking you to the Mala tribe.

He walked you so you didn't pass out during your travel there

But then the heat got to you bad THEN you passed out

...

When you woke up, you were not laying on the ground, but more in dino-sours weak arms, when he noticed you woke up from being passed out he put you down and you Thanked him for helping, you blushed abit because you never been carried before (and not by a weak armed guy)
He also seemed to be blushing.. alot.

You where at the Mala tribe now thanks to him, as his award was..

A little peck on the cheek

After you done that, you ran off to the Mala tribe, leaving dino-sour just standing there blushing.

___________

IM SO SORRY BUT I LAUGHED HARD DOING THE ENDING HEHEEH
(I'm not used to doing this stuff but trying is everything am I right)