Crunchy Chip x Trans Neko Clotted Cream

You guys don't know the pain I went through to make this 😭I sobbed alot
I even had to do abit of research on nekos HELP ME😔😔😔😔

Thank you VenusTheKittenMaster
________

Crunchy chip was walking through a forest with cream wolf.

He was taking cream wolf out on a walk, like any sane dog parent would do even tho it's a wolf.

cream wolf started to bark at something in the bush

As Crunchy chip looked inside the bush cream wolf was barking at.

Appeared the young counsel from the cremé Republic.

Crunchy chip always had a crush on him when he first met him.. but seeing him in a knocked out state in a bush covered in dirt and leafs left him just staring.

Until he picked him up (bridal style 😘🤭🤭)

[He was heavy😔👍]

Crunchy was about to carry the heavy counsel back to his house to clean him up but then he noticed he had... Cat ears (and a tail)

So he just stood there in shock.
Until he remembered what he had to do.

So he took him home to clean him up.

-later-

The counsel woke up in a bed still in his original clothes But it was slightly clean.

Then Crunchy chips cream wolf burst into the room and jumped onto clotted cream.

The wolf was licking his face, then Crunchy chip ran into the room trying to get cream wolf off clotted cream, then cream wolf ran out the room.

Leaving the two...

...

Until clotted cream realized cream wolf had his wallet of money

"MY MONEY" he yelled while getting up

Crunchy chip followed

They chased cream wolf

For 20 minutes they couldn't get back the money until clotted cream did a sneak attack. He got his... soggy wallet back

Then the two had sat down at the couch together, they both sat in silence

"So... how did you become.. a....cat.."

"Oh, right, I think espresso was doing experiments with alchemist cookie but I guess they messed up when I walked into the room they were experimenting in making me turn into a cat boy..."

Clotted cream said with a sorta disgusted face

But crunchy chip did not mind, he did not care at all, at least he had his crush in the same house as him.

They both talked things out in the end, they both had feelings for each other

But soon enough espresso and alchemist found a cure for the 'cat boy ' Aka a neko (END MY SUFFERING PLEASE)

End

IM SO SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT, I HAD NO OTHER IDEAS FOR A TRANS NEKO DUDE(sorry if this was kinda disappointing, I don't really like the whole cat boy/ girl thing)