Chapter 10

Justin's POV

We turned to look at a couple of voices and saw Nick, with a girl? I looked to Alyssa, she had a rigid face, and she clearly didn't like this girl, or didn't know her. The girl was blonde with legs that went all the way up. She was giggly and holding onto Nick, if I didn't know who his girlfriend was I'd say it was the blonde chick. Her shorts looked like underwear that was riding up her butt. Her legs were thin and long, she had a nice body, but there was something weird about her. Her body language was anything but good. "Alyssa?" Drew called to her. "Who is that?" Alyssa asked him, not taking her eyes off the girl. "It's who you think it is."

"Angelina." she growled. "Who is she?" I quietly asked. "A slut,"

Nick was in a conversation with Luke and Angelina was now looking at Alyssa. She gave her an ominous smirk before she and Nick made their way over to us. Angelina had her arm hooked through Nick's, but wasn't completely hanging off of him now. The guys said hi to Nick and didn't say anything to Angelina until she spoke up. I could tell the guys had Alyssa's back on this. Angelina looked at me and her eyes widened as recognition coursed through her face, but remained quiet. Nick let go of her bending down to kiss Alyssa on the cheek. She rigidly accepted it looking towards Angelina. The two girls stared at each other creating a heavy awkward silence among all of us. "Hi Alyssa," Angelina said, clearly trying to irritate her. "Hi." she replied coldly. 

"Baby, can I talk with you?" Nick asked. Alyssa gently shifted her eyes to him and nodded standing up, following him into the house. Angelina took her place and rested her chin on her fist leaning towards me. The guys stared at her as she gave me a toothy smile. "Hi, you're Justin Bieber." she said running her eyes over me. "Yes, and you're Angelina." I told her. "Ooh, you know my name?" her voice purred with every word. "Alyssa's told me some stuff about you." Angelina smiled glancing down at her clasped hands. "She doesn't like me, and with good reason." I glanced at Drew, she was literally admitting to being a slut. "You're so much cuter in person, are you with someone?"

"Angelina, hop off, he ain't here for that." Luke told her. Her eyes sharpened into a glare that didn't even seem to faze him. "Are you messing with Nick?" he asked her bluntly. "No, we're just friends, are you messing with Alyssa?" she retorted in the same tone. Ooh, thin ice. "Don't be ridiculous, you know that would never happen."

"Then assume the same for me."

"With your rep? Why are you here?"

"Nick brought me, duh."

"Yeah I can see that, but that doesn't answer my question, why are you here?"

She intensified her glare, beginning to flare her nostrils, aha is she okay?

Alyssa's POV

Nick shut the sliding door behind us. He picked up both my hands and pressed his forehead to mine. The heat of his hands, were beginning to exert through my bandages. I resisted from moving, because I knew it'd hurt more. "I'm sorry." he said. "For?' I asked. "For yelling at you, I didn't mean it."

"Then why did you do it?"

"I'm just stressed out with school and work. I felt so bad after yelling at you. I'm really sorry... Do you forgive me?"

I didn't want to be mad at Nick. I nodded, but didn't actually say the word yes. Like I said, being yelled at by guys really upsets me. The only reason I nodded was because I just need someone to be stable for me, to be my rock and that's him. He's the one I go to, to chill with and have zero stress. He kissed me and hugged me tightly, but we weren't done here, there was the matter of the slut. She and I have a very dark, turbulent past. "Nick, why is Angelina here?" I asked. "She was bored." he replied shrugging his shoulders. "And that matters to you why?"