Intimacy pt 2 and The roomates

I continued to move my fingers, she tapped my shoulder to inform me about her climax. I went back down and finished her off with my tongue. Taking her on my tongue, swallowing and licking my fingers clean, I got up on the bed and layed beside her. Turning to look at her, kissing her forehead. "You're amazing Amber" I said as I tucked her hair behind her ear. She laughed, "you haven't seen nothing yet" she said, rolling over on top of me. I looked up at her "what are you doing?" I asked. She didn't reply, just grinded against my body, a light moan left my mouth as she pressed against me. I grabbed onto her hips, moving my hands up and down her sides. "God woman you're making me insane" I mumbled under my breath, her body continued to move against me. She stood up and went searching under the bed, she grabbed a strap from under the bed and tied it to herself. She pinned my arms back and kissed me, as well as marking my neck and body with hickeys and bite marks as she slowly entered the strap into me. My moans were slightly muffled due to me biting my lip, my breathing hitched as she moved in and out of me. My legs were wrapped around her waist as I kissed her every time she came back in. Soon she was picking up the pace, my back arched and Amber kissed my body up and down just as I did to her. She teased me, pulling my hair, but not too hard, leaning in for a kiss but not committing to it. Rubbing the strap against me but not going in, she finally kissed me and started to slow her strokes down. My moans relaxing a bit as she came to a stop, she took the strap off of herself and looked at me with a huge smile on her face. "God you're amazing" I said to her, laying on my side to face her. She layed down with me as well, facing me. "I think we should just have a make out sesh until we're tired" she suggests. I smile and nod.

  I lean into her and kiss her, using my tongue and pressing my body against her. I pull back to take a breath "damn, god spent his time on you..." I said as my left hand slid down her body. I leaned back in and continued to kiss her. Her body and lips pressing against my own. I kissed her neck softly and moved back up to her lips. Continuing to taste her and kiss her delicately. Without even noticing, we kiss until it turns dark and I fall asleep in Ambers arms.

I stir in my place as I start to open my eyes, blinking the exhaustion from my eyes. I bring my hand up to my eye and rub it as I yawn lightly. Once I finally wake up fully, I turn slightly and see Amber peacefully asleep beside me. I smile and flip over to face her, pressing my lips to hers, continuing to peck at her lips with mine until she wakes up. She stirs in her sleep slightly, mumbling in a raspy tone of voice "5 more minutes..." she mumbled. I laughed a little bit and got out of bed, grabbing my phone from the bedside table and looking at the notifications. 10 missed calls from Sam and 23 from Tara, at least a million text messages asking where I was. I texted back to Tara "I'm okay, I'm with Amber, I slept over at hers" I replied reading their frantic text messages. As I was buried in my messages, Ambers hand slipped around my waist from behind as she kissed my neck where she left hickeys before. She hugged my body close to hers and spoke slowly "mm, I could get used to this..." she said smiling slightly. I looked over to her, kissing her cheek gently "used to what gorgeous?". She looked down at me, laughing a little "waking up next to you...mornings like this...and last night, damn last night..." she said, looking up as to remember it.

  I smiled and laughed a little bit, swaying back and forth holding her hands. "Tara and Sam were freaking out about where I was..." I said as she held me. She sighed gently, our breathing synchronized and I could feel her heart beat pressed against my back. "Did you let them know you were alright?" She asked, tracing some marks she made on my thighs. I nodded softly and closed my eyes as I leaned my head on her shoulder. "I have to leave...get back to the house" I said, kinda dreading it. She nodded, turning me around and kissing me once more. "Do you want a hoodie to go home in? Maybe some shorts? Your clothes are kind of...a mess right now" she said with a laugh. I nodded and sat on the counter as I waited for her to bring me whatever clothes she had. A few minutes passed and she walks into the room, giving me the hoodie and shorts. I take them and start to change, pulling my shirt off and putting the hoodie on. It was slightly oversized only because she was taller, and I slipped the shorts on with an exhale of relief. I grabbed my shoes and keys and walked toward her, getting on my "tippy toes" to give her one last kiss. She kissed me back and gave me that same smile she did the first night we met. "Bye Scarlett", she said as I walked out of the door "bye!" I said as I rushed to my bike. The hoodie I wore smelled like her and gave me comfort as I drove back home. I pulled my bike back into the garage and stretched as I went inside, still exhausted and sore.

  I opened the door and saw everyone sitting in the living room staring at me. "Uh...hi?" I said, confused. Tara stood up, walking toward me and hugging me. I received the hug awkwardly, not understanding why, but I continued to hug her back. "What's with this?" I said, scratching the back of my neck. Sam stood next, raising her hands to me "we thought you died! You didn't call or text?! What if something happened?!" She exclaimed at me. I frowned slightly "I'm sorry, I texted Tara this morning to let her know I was okay...and I slept at Ambers!" I explained. Sam and Tara rolled their eyes at me "as if we didn't already know dumb ass" they said sarcastically. I sighed, slightly annoyed but relieved they weren't super mad at me. "Plus, context clues" Mindy said, pointing at my neck. I lifted my hand up and pressed it against my neck, realizing she was talking about the hickeys. I held my hand over them and squinted my eyes at her angrily. Tara grabbed my hand from my neck and pulled it away, "Scarlett! You naughty dog!" She exclaimed. I blushed lightly and covered my neck, they haven't seen my thighs or collarbone yet though. "You guys wanna take a dip in the pool?" I asked, needing a refresher after a very long and busy night. Everyone agreed and went into their rooms to grab clothes and swim wear. I grabbed my favorite black bikini and slipped it on, it showed the hickeys and bite marks but it covered some of them very well. I ran out to the pool and dove in immediately, letting the water engulf my sore body. "Looks like someone had fun" Anika says as she walked toward the side of the pool, putting her feet in the water. I rolled my eyes, "where's everyone else?" I asked, she just shrugged "probably getting snacks or making out. Mindy is grabbing towels though". I smiled, poking her knee "you and Mindy are getting serious aren't ya?". Her face turned red with blush as I mentioned it. I laughed and kicked back in the water "knew itt!" I yelled, giving her a high five.