𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥

If you want to be successful here we have to set something straight.

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 #1
Confidence is key.
You don't have to be confident most are, and if you aren't fake it.

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 #2
Learn people.
By people I mean everyone around you whether they're your " friend" or not.

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 #3
Be aware.
Of everything, be aware of how people act how you act, what people act on, who people act on, and why they do it.

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 #4
Role model.
In this industry, if you're flawless everyone will want to be you and have everything to do with you as they possibly can.

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 #5
Lie.
Lie, easy as that, these people don't know you or anything about you, lie to their faces and get it over with it's not like they won't believe you.

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 #6
Be lonely.
Don't be a friend, no matter how friendly these girls may seem they won't mind stabbing you in the back for a shinier tiara than you.

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 #7
Look it.
Look how you act and act how you look,
Be pretty and the right type of stuck-up, no one's going to vote for an ugly snob.

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 #8
Run it.
Fly, so these other bitches can speedwalk.

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘#9
Strut like a slut.
Walk around like you own the place and trust me you will.

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 #10
Win.
The hardest part is over all you have to do is win you've worked so hard for this, you deserve this.

𝗜 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦.