𝗪𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨

⚠️𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛⚠️

"𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜 𝗪𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨"

Ellexender begged as he tried to convince Elise to do this for him. Elise at a young age was beautiful. She had all of the good traits of their mother, her light brown eyes, her hair, her nose, her hands, and her lips.

Their mom still hadn't shown up yet and Grandma couldn't help anymore he wouldn't be making her do this if it wasn't necessary and felt horrible for making her do this but he needed her to do this one pageant and win and they would be good. He had set everything up and all she had to do was be pretty and adorable. "Ok fine" the 9-year-old spoke then walked back to her room and got back in her tablet.

Ellexender sighed in relief happy that she agreed to do this for him. Knowing her experience there would fuck her up for the rest of her life but they needed the money so that they can keep up with bills, rent, and necessities like clothes and shoes, and he will never forgive himself for putting her through this but it was this or they all struggle. Ellex sat on the couch disappointed and angry at himself for making her do this but he wants to give her everything that she deserves in life he wants her to have IPads and iPhones and he wants her to think that everything can be bought back or replaced, he wants her and his little brothers to have anything they want in their life for them to go to school and flex on others just because they could he wants them to have it like that. He cried as he thought about what he had to do for these kids that had no idea what he had to do for them and how far he would go to keep them safe.

"What's wrong Ellex," the twins asked at the same time "Nothing just got a headache," he replied not trying to worry them not. " do you want me to get you some ibuprofen?" Elyja asked, " Nah I'm fine go get ready for bed."  "Okay," they said and ran upstairs

The only reason they were struggling they were was because he didn't want to put stress on Grandma or give anyone a reason to talk about them. But they were going to get out of this situation whether anyone liked it or not. 'This situation is temporary.' he thought 'We'll get through this just win Lili'

"𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜."