𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 : 𝙽ì𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚒𝚊

[𝘕ì𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘪𝘢. [𝘯ɪ.𝘴𝘰.ˈ𝘢.𝘪.𝘢] (𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳) 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺]

⋆。°✩。⋆☾☼

My mother, Charlotte, was not used to living outside let alone on another planet. She had bought her best clothes for Pandora which included heels, dresses and velvet blouses. No boots or cargo pants to be seen. I found out she had even been to meetings with a survivalist before starting their journey to Pandora; she used to camp but only in tents that looked like five-star hotel rooms and when we would go to the beach she would have to sit on four blankets not one. So seeing Lo'ak trying to coach her into the lapping ocean that surrounded Awa'atlu was something of a miracle and a curse. 

She wore beach shoes, a one-piece swimsuit and a wetsuit - accompanied by a snorkel, a knife strapped to her ankle and gloves. My father stood next to me with his arms folded across his chest, we let out a laugh every now and then - my mother would dip her foot into the sea and then retreat back to the sand, by the glare Lo'ak was giving me; drowning would be mercy for him.

"She bought all of this with her?" I stifle a laugh as I look down at my father, his whole face smothered with amusement, "She was coming to a planet six years away and she managed to pack a wetsuit to pair with sea booties?" We both stare at each other with laughs about to burst from our mouths but we managed to stifle them;

"Don't forget her favourite blouse in all six colours,"

"Really? To a planet full of nature and -"

"Yoo-hoo - William," we slowly look in her direction to see her waving her hands in the air, she had managed to wade in up to her ankles - Lo'ak face palmed before motioning with his hands, placing them around his neck and squeezing. "Daisy I am in the ocean!"

"It's truly a miracle," I yell earning a nudge from my father.

"Don't be so darn sarcastic - shark!" She screeches, losing her progress and hopping out of the three inches of water.

"That's not a shark Mum, that's my Akula, Fe'pey," I say as my mother skips and screeches towards us, one of her beach shoes floats past Lo'ak who was now flouncing out of the sea.

"Megalodon more like - I read about them in a book, it almost had me for dinner!"

"I think we would have more luck with lunch - don't you think?" Lo'ak spoke in na'vi, "You owe me," he rolled his eyes swiftly leaving the beach.