Chapter 9

Sky's P.O.V

After having an argument with Jack gilinsky whether I shouldn't or should sing he won so now I have to sing a song with him during magcon next week.

I went up stairs to sleep because I was pooped. I just took my boots and pants off and left my shirt on.

Next Morning

I woke up to yelling

"no you shut up she does have aids" "no way her test came back negitive" "yeah that was the first test, the blood hasn't gone all over her body yet so I pretty sure she has aids" (my parents actually had an argument about this it was on a show csi:NY. Lol I have a weird family) "what are you talking about" I asked Matthew and Nash. "he thinks Maddy has aids when I know she doesn't" Nash said. "no she had aids" Matthew said "who's Maddy? " I asked "do you live under a rock sky, have you ever seen the show csi:NY on Netflix" Matt said.

"can't say I have" "wow, I just can't even look at you sky like just get out of my bubble now" Matt said. "oh to think I was going to kiss you" I said. "what was that" "I thought you didn't want to talk to me?" "well, I geuss I can forgive you" "you geuss" "yeah" "whatever, can I get a tattoo and a pericing please." I asked I have always wanted one. But having Emma as your older sister ugh. "yeah I geuss" "yeah I'll go get ready"

I went up stairs and put on a red crop top and a red flannel shirt and some jeans then I through the shoes on that looked like the ones that Jennifer Lawrence wore In hunger games.

"ok I'm ready." we went to a blue Honda and went to the tattoo and pericing shop and walked in.

Then I saw Josh Hutcherson...... Omg he's so hot. "um you guys Josh Hutcherson is here omg" "I geuss your a fan" "duh I have to get his number" I walked up to him. "uh are you Josh Hutcherson" "at matter of fact I am" "omg I'm a really big fan can I have your number" "yeah I geuss" he write his number on a piece of paper.

"thanks, I came here to get a tattoo and pericing what about you" "well I came for a tattoo and I'm putting your name under it, most fans wouldn't come up to me Like you did you brave warrior."

His tattoo was a wolf and under it said Skylar in like that ribbon you see in the pictures it was cool.

"skylar" "that's me" I walked up. "Can I get the pericing first." "yeah where were you thinking" "nose" "ok"

He took the needle and put to my nose. "on three I'll put it in and we'll be done and do your tattoo design" "ok" "1....2....3" he pushed it in. It didn't hurt (and don't get all dirty minded on me sickos lol)

"thanks so for a tattoo I was thinking a wolf on my wrist" I showed him a pick I wanted. "ok I can do that in 10 minutes flat, if you two boys want I'll call you when we are 5 minutes in." "ok" Matthew and Nash said in unison

Nash

"I think we should get sky a phone" "yeah, I think we can trust her with it" we went to best buy. "hey we would like to purchase a galaxy s5" "yeah I'll get you set up go pick a case and I'll get the contract ready" "ok" we went over to the case section and I saw one with a wolf. "that one" I said "yeah" we grabbed it and went to the table Kathy the girl helping us out was at. "ok so sign here" we signed "and here" we did it again "that just States that if they lose it that you can get a new knew for free" "ok" we signed a bunch of crap.

Once we were done so was sky. "hey sky we got you this." Matt said handing her her new phone. "thanks you didn't have to do that though." "yeah we did"

Sky's P.O.V

Omg they got me a phone. I put Josh as a contact. The when we got home I had all the boys put there contact in.

I showed them all my tattoo and I had to do a bunch of crap to it so it wouldn't get infected.

They did what they had to do to my tattoo.

I went to my room and took everything off and put on a loose crop top and booty shorts.

Then I laid down and went to sleep.

Sorry I've been busy. My step sis belongs came over this weekend so yeah I hope you enjoyed this part took forever..... Love you all :P :)